Poll: Freaky New Spider in the Room

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Hmmmmm. That is a big fella'. *shrugs* Time to warm up the wave motion cannon....

(Be patient. This might take a couple episodes....)

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
I would kill it. With a hand grenade. I am not joking, that is the level of overkill I am willing to go to to make sure that spider is dead as dead can be.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I think the marine in one part of Alien Vs predator 2 (The game) said it best: RUN LIKE HELL! Then call in animal control

FalloutJack said:
Berethond said:
FalloutJack said:
My everloving god. Football sized? That big, it must be a killer. Venom from something like that would be terrible. The entomologist in me would only study it after it's dead. Sorry, but my mother is an arachnophobe and I firmly believe that any critter inside the house I don't like belongs outside, and dead. I once saw a big spider that looked like it had a Confederate flag on its back...probably deadly. And you want me to curb the instinct to kill something about the size of a Camel Spider? No thanks!

Someone get me a Camel Spider picture so I can illustrate the point.
http://forthepubliceye.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/camel-spider.jpg
Also Camel Spiders are only about 5 inches wide. That's already huge for a spider. Now imagine one twice that size.

I would kill it and then give it away for science.
Oh fab, it's BIGGER than a Camel Spider then. And Camel Spiders are a violent species, by the way.
But atleast the Camel Spiders aren't venomous (Unless it's the Indian ones, apparently those ones are poisonous) Blue spider? Bad....and likely incredibly venomous. So, yeah, you're fucked if it gets you.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I would be glad I'm on the first floor and that this chair weighs a good bit because I am going out the window and I will never stop running.

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
CJ1145 said:
I would kill it. With a hand grenade. I am not joking, that is the level of overkill I am willing to go to to make sure that spider is dead as dead can be.
what if you miss...

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
*Is gone, leaving only an xmbts shaped cloud of dust*

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Wheres the 4th poll option of leave it alone?

Seriously ppl scared of spiders, they dont do anything unless you piss them off. Spraying them is freaky cos then they freak out and go crazy for a couple minutes while they die painfully.

So either kill it with a swatter, catch it (if ur not afraid of it spontaniously running away) or leave it alone...legging it wont do anything.

BlazeCruzer

Feb 14, 2011
Catch it and breed it to create an army of trained spiders!.
Step one, catch spider
Step two, ...
Step three, WORLD DOMINATION.
MWA HA HA HA HA HA

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
I'd grab a knife and stab it to the wall. If it dies, well good, it's dead. If it lives then double good because LOOK AT THE FUCKER!!!1!!!!1!

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
I'd offer a sacrifice to it and move out. It can keep all my shit, I won't be needing it after I die of a heart attack.

y1fella

Jul 29, 2009
interspark said:
so imagine, you're sitting at home, minding your own business, when suddenly you notice, on the wall there is a spider like none you've ever seen, it's bright blue, has long, spindly legs and is the size of a football. do you-

A- KILL THE SUNNOVABITCH!!!
B- get the hell out of there via the nearest door/window/newly created hole in the nearest wall
C- catch it! fame and fortune here i come!

i used to be an arachnaphobic and i think i still am on some level, i think this is the kind of experience that will have me soiling myself and running, in fact i don't even think i'd hesitate to jump out of or even through the window if it were nearest, at least then i'll leave people laughing if i bounce off it and get bitten and killed
Sounds like and average day in Australia.
None of the above or good options.Large spiders are usually pretty aggressive so running is a stupid idea, Trying to kill it could obviously get you hurt same as catching it.
You better off just slowly backing ate while facing the spider making as little noise as possible. Stay way from it as well. then you find yourself a can of fly spray. Go in their and waste the creep.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
pearcinator said:
Wheres the 4th poll option of leave it alone?

Seriously ppl scared of spiders, they dont do anything unless you piss them off. Spraying them is freaky cos then they freak out and go crazy for a couple minutes while they die painfully.

So either kill it with a swatter, catch it (if ur not afraid of it spontaniously running away) or leave it alone...legging it wont do anything.
a swatter? umad? a shovel maybe...

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I am killing that fucker. I could really use the cash from the find, but I also don't feel like dying. Yeah, I have seen that movie before.