Poll: Gears of War 3 and you.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I already preordered it like the little fan boy that I am. I am also seriously looking into getting the special edition 360 but books take priority, damn you college.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Nah in a month I'm going to be horifically murdered over and over in Dark Souls, so I'll be pretty busy.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Hell yes!

4 player Co op campaign, 5 player Horde mode (Survival), 5 player Beast mode (kill the survivors), plus the multi player I guess, I imagine I will play it every now and then.

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
I loved Gears of War, but was completely underwhelmed by Gears of War 1.5 (did not feel like 2 at all to me), so I certainly haven't preordered it. Hopefully one of my friends will get it so I can try before I buy.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Awexsome said:
Baird and Cole are a great comic relief pair.
I always thought it would be fun to see a spin off as them two being the main characters.

Baird is such a sarcastic prick, but that actually appeals to me. And Cole is just a stereotypical 'cool' black guy who goes 'WOOO' and 'bring it on baby'.

CuteRocketeer

Mar 20, 2011
If you're still not decided, you should know that there are a heap more medals, ribbons and achievements to collect in this game. Its very addictive if you are an obsessive completionist or collector ;)