Poll: Half-Life 2: Episode 3 or Portal 2

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Definitly half-life episode 3.
Don't get me wrong, Portal was a great game, but Half-Life is the real reason I bought the Orange box.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I think they should just keep giving you bonus puzzles for Portal, hell I'd play them. I love portal and I'd like to see some continuation, I need portal like a smack addict needs the happy dust.

I would also like a Half Life 3: episode 3, mostly because I still totally have a crush on Alix and because I want more epical action (even though admittedly I still struggle to play Half Life as a series)

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
Portal 2 would just be the same with different maps, I say just have more maps and bring on Half Life 2 ep 3.
G-man is Gordon Freeman

Darknys

Mar 20, 2009
Portal 2 would be the one that interests me most, but I think they would really have to come up with some great reason or new innovation to make it worth it.

PopperThingi

Mar 25, 2009
Episode 3.
Portal is so complete, so amazing and so unique, Im not sure even Valve can make the game be anything more than it is, and just bringing more levels as a new game is not the Valve way.

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
I like half life and all but i would much rather have another Portal!
I heard that in the next one, there will be cake...

Skruff

Mar 19, 2009
I really want to know how Half-Life 2 ends, so my vote is for Episode 3! Of course, I'll play Portal 2 when it comes out, but I'm much more anxious to find out the ending to HL2 than I am to play more Portal.

Jupsto

Feb 8, 2008
portal 2. portal is more fun and very short. hl2 has been done alot already ep 3 isn't gona be that original

TheLivingDaylights

Mar 31, 2009
Episode 3 all the way! What portal needs is some kind of level editor. Come on! Its obvious That they built the levels with such an apparatus! I just want us to have the same powers

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
Half-Life is my favorite video game series and the only game franchise that I still follow. Portal was a great game, but I still liked Episode Two better.