Poll: Heterochromia

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
sadly, no-my eyes are just a flat, boring brown. i've always wanted to have interesting eyes, though.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
My eyes are sort of light green, and just a little darker around the pupils. So... no, I don't have central heterochromia.

Xanian

Oct 19, 2009
I have a friend with this. Her eyes are a light blue with a thick swath of yellow that radiates out from the iris. She looks like she has sunflowers in her eyes.

I, on the other hand, have eyes so plain that you can't easily note striations in the muscle. I look like an errant 6-year-old went by with a Crayola brown and colored them in. BO-Ring.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
I'm confused as to what this is:

Personally, I wouldn't have said anything less than
or something like it would count as heterochromia, and under those standards I don't have it.

If there's more to it than that, I may do, I've never really examined my eyes, some people think they're a different colour to what I thought they were - and on a completely unrelated note - I see the world in a slightly different colour through each.

[sub]No damn you, microsoft, it is C-O-L-O-U-R.[/sub]

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I think I have it. Blue eyes, with a yellow ring around the irises, but its barely noticeable, only if you see them up close, very close.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
One eye is all green and the other is 3/4s brown and the rest green.. Does that count?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
No, my eyes are pretty much solid grey.
Or blue, on some days. Or green. And in some pictures brown. They can't seem to decide.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
My eyes are but one colour. It has been described as the deepest velvet brown. I like it this way.

Jaxtor

Oct 9, 2009
I have the same as the picture in some of the first posts, but it seems to be mainly on the top part of the eye.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Well I'll be damned, looks like I do have heterochromia. Predominantly hazel with a green outer ring. It's not too noticeable, and I've never really paid much attention to it. I also have a brown fleck in one of my eyes, which I did know about. Heh, the things you can find out about yourself.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
One of my eyes has central Heterochromia to a much worse degree than the other one. It's kind of weird how both of my eyes have it, and how much it's changed in my left eye from when I was a small child.

When I was a child, my left eye was actually a single color. As I grew older, one of the colors grew in from the outside, and now they almost match. It's kind of weird how they look now.

Niagro said:
I'm confused as to what this is:

Personally, I wouldn't have said anything less than
or something like it would count as heterochromia, and under those standards I don't have it.

If there's more to it than that, I may do, I've never really examined my eyes, some people think they're a different colour to what I thought they were - and on a completely unrelated note - I see the world in a slightly different colour through each.

[sub]No damn you, microsoft, it is C-O-L-O-U-R.[/sub]
If I'm not mistaken, there's more than one cause of that, and the most common cause is chimerism, which has a higher chance among the Latino population. I know a guy who has a brown eye, and his other eye is pink where the normal color should be. He has the whites like normal, but the color is pink. It kind of freaks people out.

As for me, my left eye actually picks up more light than my right eye. Sometimes one of my pupils will dilate more than the other. It can get annoying at times.

Rathands

Oct 4, 2010
My sister's eyes are blue except for a brown freckle in her left eye. One of my eyes has much more green in it than the other so I sometimes get people staring really hard at my face and asking me, 'why do you have one green eye and one blue eye?' Is that central heterochromia or do you get other sorts?

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I got a pretty nice brown corona in the middle,then they are green and the outer ring is grey. Thanks genome, the ladys love it ;) !

I once knew a girl with one eye green and one eye blue or was it green/brown? that was epic

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
Well, uh, it's a slightly different colour, and very tiny spots and areas of other colours...