Poll: Hmm...Games or Sex?

Magnetic2

Mar 18, 2008
Aiden Rebirth said:
look you can't choose between the two.
Well she could be on top.. and you could kinda, look over her shoulder, though a turn base RPG would be ideal, just click and wait.

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
Well is this a game I can pause, or does putting down the controller mean I lost all that work?

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I naturally assumed that use a pause button would invalidate the question. The choice is 2 days of progress kept in a game, or an orgasm.

Adair_the_Skull

Dec 10, 2008
I honestly don't know. I mean I have not had sex in over 6 months, and have not played a game I could not put down in longer. I have had a lot of sex, a lot of good sex, a lot of interesting story worthy sex. So sex has kind of lost its luster a bit for me. If I had the right girl to change that I might say differently. I guess it depends on the girl or the game.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I like games but I'm sorry they cannot hold a candle to sex. Although I like this idea of both at the same time.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Sex. Dude, the fact that anyone has to question this is depressing.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Wait, he only needs one or two hits?

"Sure, honey, just two seconds."

*bang*bang*

"Alright, I'm coming."

*bang*bang*

Problem Solved, /thread.

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
This happened only once before.
My girl came in as i was playing my game, she got into the bed and pulled the covers up. She asked me what i was playing and i told her. She then said, "do you want to play that, or..." i look at her and she pulled the covers off revealing that she was butt naked, "player with me?"
I gotta say, screw the pause button, i nearly pulled the damn cord. lol

I fear i might have crossed the line...

rabidrabbit

Sep 21, 2008
JediMB said:
rabidrabbit said:
the thirty minutes it takes to finish up
kommando367 said:
10 minutes later...
I'd gamble on that the game would still be alright in the morning.
Mmm, no I love my game too much to take that chance, if it's going to be all night I'd have to take a few moments to save.

I'm just not a gambler.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Actually, the OP's question isn't really a challenge. You can always pause or quicksave or something.

A much better one would be if you had to drop out from a guild raid (PvP or PvE, whichever is more important to you) in the middle of a fight while you were a crucial character (main tank/healer or some such)?

Naturally, this only applies to people who play MMOs ;)

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Jandau said:
Actually, the OP's question isn't really a challenge. You can always pause or quicksave or something.

A much better one would be if you had to drop out from a guild raid (PvP or PvE, whichever is more important to you) in the middle of a fight while you were a crucial character (main tank/healer or some such)?

Naturally, this only applies to people who play MMOs ;)
I would just fake a D/C

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Personally, I'd just tell everyone I'm off to have sex, and let them sort it out... :p

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Presumably, if you are two or three hits away, then you could kill the boss in under a minute, then of into the bedroom. That failing, the almighty pause button almost always has my back. That failing, say WoW style game, then fuck it, but if I'm in a big group in the middle of some instance, and it was the last boss, I would finish, as it would take <1 minute, then get down to the nastys!

Mark067

Dec 25, 2008
JediMB said:
Ranooth said:
I would just fake a D/C
That's for sissies. I'd fake a house fire.
ah haha, awesome.

Also, why in the hell would she do that to you? (assuming she's also playing at this point)

Would there not be some question of whiptness?

God... it's no wonder I'm a freakin virgin man.