Poll: How do you like your steak?

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
Depends on the country as different countries often have different standards of what counts as what. In the UK I prefer Medium Well, but in other countries I will eat it Well Done.
Presumably Medium rare is the best way to have it, as that is what is most often suggested, but that is likely because they just want to cook it quicker >:p. I prefer the flavour of something that has be slightly singed.

BRB, going to get a steak.

muckinscavitch

Jul 27, 2009
Medium rare, but more to the rare side. Essentially right at the point where the taste of blood is gone, but it is still very red.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
...dead...

medium rare is what I'd say, altho medium would prob work well for me too

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
My preference is usually medium rare, but once in a while I'll go for the "so rare a good vet could still save it" option.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Medium. I like it to still be juicy but have stopped transfusing.

My housemate used to like it blue. I swear they just showed the steak a picture of a mildly warm pan then served it up.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
It got to have blood in it... I don't know I just enjoy the taste of blood and raw meat mixed with cooking oil, marinade and gravy. + blood that oozes to the plate and gets mixed with gravy is delicious with potatoes.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I have no idea what those terms mean. I like it red in the middle (not bleeding, but almost uncooked) and kinda pink.

Juicy, but crisp on the outside.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Medium.

But ever since I had a steak in Kobe nothing else comes close anymore...