Poll: How many of you have changed your profile name?

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
Used to be MaxChaos (which was my internet name in my teens), but then I changed it.

New name was suggested to me by some forum I'm in. It's... so-so. Better than most of the names on here, anyway.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I capitalised the 't' a few months ago, but I'm happy with the name as it is.

Oh, and to everyone else who's thinking of changing it, don't change your avatar at the same time. Keep something people recognise so that they don't think you've just left. Or do what Coxafloppin did and put it in your title.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i swapped it out from caemsg which meant nothing and had no pronunciation to Kaymish which is cool

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
This username has belonged to me all over the Internet since March 24, 2000 when I used it to sign up for GameFAQs. That's what you call a recognizable brand name right there. I've used it to sign up for gaming-related anything since then.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Not yet, I've been thinking of changing it for a while though.

I'm just not sure what to change it to.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Never new you could do that on here. I like my profile name. I'm usually very bad at making up profile names so I'm very happy wiyh this one.

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
Not yet......I'm going to now that I know I can.
I'm trying to change my username to the same thing on every forum/site/community I take part in.
I'm ashamed to admit I've tried it before but couldn't find the option.

*Edit: There! Did it! Woooo! ;)
It used to be: Stanislav, The Aimless One but Stanislav is an old nickname and nobody really calls me that anymore so I ditched it.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
Wahful said:
Yea i have, Wasnt my choice though.

It used to be Coxafloppin, but someone complained to the mods about it.

Now its Wahful, as in..Waffle. Get it?
I always thought that name was hilarious! Man you sure get some uptight losers around these here parts :(

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I have not, but I kinda want to.
It is a kind of shitty name. The Acc. is just a 'tardational attempt at abbrieviatin' association.
Too lazy, though. Also, somebody told me they like the Acc. and I am a total whore for approval from everyone.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
Nope. This is what I'm called on the internet... keeps things simple so I don't want to change it.