Poll: How many people have you slept with?

DrGhost

Apr 20, 2011
Realitycrash said:
DrGhost said:
Lets be honest here guys and gals, in between the ages of 15 to 30 people are gonna mess around. Some might say its cause of their hormones, or because they're good at it, or simply just cause they can. There's no shame in it, we're only human.

So my question to you guys and gals is simple, how many people have you slept?

I personally have slept with 5 people, all of them I was in a relationship with until well, things got out of hand cause apparently I only date control freak psychopaths.
..8? 8 is your largest number?

Maybe the average sexual partners is the US (wild guess, maybe you are not from the US) is a lot less than in Sweden.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity - The mean for men in the US is apparently 7 (as reported by men) and 4 (as reported by women).
So...Yeah. I don't think I know anyone that's below 20, except some very young women. Then again, maybe my subculture isn't very representative of the entire population.
I could only put 8 because there's only 8 poll options

DrGhost

Apr 20, 2011
Combustion Kevin said:
one, and we barely speak anymore.

we're still close, as friends, but communication kinda broke down.
Sex with friends is very risky, it can easily ruin a friendship :(

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Sexual encounters: 2
shared a bed: 2 (my first was in my backseat so I do not count that as sharing a bed.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Slept with? Technically speaking, only one.
And that was a night-time ride from Nationals and she fell asleep on my shoulder and I eventually fell asleep as well. And then we woke up later when the bus arrived at the school.

And that's about it. *Shrug*

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
one guy, and a bunch of girls (he doesn't mind me messing arround with girls..how many you ask? well, maybe 15-20 over the years) and i hope it will stay at that one guy..

Silverslith

Sep 13, 2011
Blablahb said:
Maybe I'd better not elaborate too much. Let's just say girls in oppressive Christian villages where sex is a horrible taboo are very easy to get if you present yourself as being against that taboo and someone who can keep a secret and leave it at that I'd be a little amazed if someone was able to out-manwhore me without being much older or a complete failure at relationships that last beyond a month.
How nice. You are a self-professed predator.

Karma is a wonderful thing.

Daselthechaz

Jun 16, 2010
Goofguy said:
So I'm not going to be allowed to 'mess around' once I'm older than 30...?
You can still commit the EXACT same actions after thirty, it just won't be referred to as "messing around." More like "having a mid-life crisis," "being in denial," or "not acting your age/settling down." I don't make the rules, I'm just stuck with 'em like you.

Now, this next part is too funny not to share with several anonymous individuals, but could also get me banned, so watch as I attempt to make smut clean enough for the workplace.

I rounded up and went with 4 'cause my answer in real life is 3 and a half. A very nice gal I'd known so long that I essentially considered her family got me so wasted before I'd even consider the prospect of getting it on with her that it was about an hour and 3 sets of new scratches down my back before we realized that I still had my pants on and (anatomically speaking) that hadn't become a problem yet. She saw to the rest of my attire and commenced to throwing out some foreplay of her own, which I blacked out in the middle of a few times. When I intermittently came to in the middle of things, I'd look down at what was happening in my lap and think "wow. That is a lucky dude. Look at that, she's even got one foot on the couch for balance and leverage--" before spotting a birthmark in my lower regions and realizing that the elated set of genitals I was seeing get put through an inspection no mechanic could possible match was my own. While I could appreciate the skill of the percussionist whose knees were between my feet, I could feel NONE OF THIS, so it may come as no surprise to you who've had any sort of menage a trois(sp?) with a significant other and your old pal Jose/The Captain/Jim, Johnny, Jack/Pepe Lopez/all of the above that when the main event was announced beside my couch, I literally couldn't bring anything to the table in the 8 seconds it took us to change positions. After two rounds of this, we resigned ourselves to the reality at hand, and my dear, generous, beautiful, wounded friend found the strength to look into my hazy eyes and ask "is it something I did?" In the state I found myself in at the time, "of course not" just wouldn't come out, but you know what did? "THAT'S RETARDED" at the top of my lungs. We shared a laugh. Shrugged our shoulders. Commented very positively on her figure. And a couple of hours later when we woke up on a cramped bed (I really don't get the chance at sex that often, choosing instead to store up each experience with it like a camel so that I'm allowed the freedom to keep being a cantankerous bastard the rest of the while, so I do not have a pad that says "it's business time") together for another laugh when a certain part of me that had finally decided it could be used to CUT GLASS was almost bruising her spine and had to be readjusted.

I feel like I should tell everyone reading this to stay in school or something. I don't know.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Daselthechaz said:
Goofguy said:
So I'm not going to be allowed to 'mess around' once I'm older than 30...?
You can still commit the EXACT same actions after thirty, it just won't be referred to as "messing around." More like "having a mid-life crisis," "being in denial," or "not acting your age/settling down." I don't make the rules, I'm just stuck with 'em like you.
So you consider a 31 year old who is having a tryst to be going through a "mid-life crisis"? Methinks your definition of mid-life is a bit off.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Easton Dark said:
Saulkar said:
4 people between the ages of 12 and 18... my age, not theirs but their ages were the same as mine.

Your age. Not theirs. But their age was your age.

WTF
Ok, I had sex 4 times between the ages of 12 and 18. The way I wrote it implied that was the age of the people I had slept with while withholding my own age. To clarify I added that my age was the same as the people I slept with every time. Perfectly sensical comment, no?

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
More than eight. Though I am European... Considering my age I'm probably still pretty low anyway...

Has somebody already posted that "Dance of the Manwhore" video already? :D

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
RoonMian said:
Has somebody already posted that "Dance of the Manwhore" video already? :D
GAH! I googled it. I need a shower.

OT: Above 8, but I treat sex like extension of closeness and trust rather than love. That means, no one night stands. Noone ever had any complaints, they knew what it was to me. And yes, that means I shagged most of my friends. And yes, we're still friends. Maybe this is something warped, I wouldn't know, that's just... well, me. So I'm probably warped.
I really don't see what the big deal is.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
I can't really remember :/ I'm pretty sure it's between 5 and 'more than 8' so I'll just say the lowest. I think five. I feel terrible for losing track for some reason

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
*points shotgun* Where's the goddamn 0 option, huh? You got something against virgins? Does a lack of any kind of skill at attracting girls offend you?

Y'all smug sexually active people being all...sexually active and...shit.

Rottweiler

Jan 20, 2008
At the age of 41, going on 42...yep I'm in the '8 or more' category. Also I'm former military, so as you might imagine the numbers get skewed in that demographic.

To people who haven't gotten there yet- it'll come. Have faith.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Only the one so far.

But if you want to mean sleep in the same bed with, then the number goes up to three or so (not counting kitties). Two of the three were family members, and that was because we were living in such a small living space.

Capatcha: describe this brand (doritos) with any words(s)
my answer: they're doritos.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I guess I've slept with myself? No other person though, although I did sleep in the bed of a girl I liked, but she wasn't in it...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
The only thing I've ever slept with is a pillow and some blankets.

Very risque.
they were anime pillows weren't they?