Poll: How many people have you slept with?

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Ghonzor said:
I've never understood people who have a plethora of partners. Difference of opinion I suppose. I'm not religious, but it's still special to me. Two for me
Lack of confidence, lacks feelings of self worth, want to look 'cool' (due to multiple reasons, which may or may not include the first two listed), or simply do not find being "tied down" enjoyable, but still enjoy sex.
Some of these reasons (the first three) may or may not be rather poor reasons to have multiple partners. The fourth isn't really that bad, as long as said person doesn't do any harm to the people he sleeps around with.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
exactly 8, not covered by that poll :'(
aaaaah what i do for a cheap joke

seriously, it's 4

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Fappy said:
A assume slept with = banged.

In that case 2. Both long-term relationships.
But you got the sassy-cat avatar, I always figured you'd be a suave ladies-man.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Realitycrash said:
Fappy said:

I offer some high-grade stuff. Not everyone is up to par. I got put them down softly ;)

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Fappy said:
Realitycrash said:
Fappy said:

I offer some high-grade stuff. Not everyone is up to par. I got put them down softly ;)
The man is hot stuff, the chicks say. So the man can only be with the hottest chick, or else the man might give 'dem other chicks a third degree burn. They not used to the heat and all. The man thinks about his follow human creatures

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
DrGhost said:
Combustion Kevin said:
one, and we barely speak anymore.

we're still close, as friends, but communication kinda broke down.
Sex with friends is very risky, it can easily ruin a friendship :(
well, yes and no, I suppose the trick is not having sex just for the sex...for the sake of sex...

if that makes sense. <.<

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
I've fooled around with a handful. I've had actual sex with only one.

I'll be frank, I'm desperately afraid of making a baby. I don't want to be a father and I certainly don't wanna be one of those cats whose had their child aborted. If I was sterile, I'd be trying like no tomorrow to get laid all the time, but I'm not so... yeah, I'm very very very cautious who I put my dick inside of cause I wanna be sure I don't mind being tethered to that person forever.

From experience, trust me, there is no worse of feeling then your girlfriend telling you they might be pregnant when your 18.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
2, one was a friend with benefits (that went horribly wrong, seriously, just don't do it) and the other is my current girlfriend.

On a related note, holy shit the results of this poll are weirdly skewed. Either 1 or more than 8?

Also, captcha: 'good luck'. Thanks captcha, I knew you had my best interests in mind.

Shodan1980

Mar 29, 2010
ElPatron said:
Shodan1980 said:
As Amy Lame once said; The average straight man sleeps with 9 partners in their life, for a gay man, thats a lunchtime. Your scale is waaaaaaaay off
I never got that stereotype. Is it supposed to reflect how "easier" men are compared to the average woman?
It is and it isn't a stereotype, I could go into the psychology behind it but it boils down to that on the gay scene sex is just more on the table. Though thats on the scene, for every guy that sleeps around, there's another that dates and settles down and goes nowhere near the scene. The gay scene tends to be a phase folk go through before moving on

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
Five girls, all ex-girlfriends, all wonderful in their own way. Occasionally I'll flirt or fool around, but when it comes to actual sex I have to be in a relationship for that to work.

DevilWithaHalo

Mar 22, 2011
FantomOmega said:
Wait, people actually keep count?
I find there's an off fascination to it in our society. I asked one girl and she smiled as she said 4; it was the smile that confused me. Another girl, who I met for purely physical reasons, exclaimed my number had to be above 50, even close to 100. I've had several that have asked me something accompanied with the line "all the women you've been with". Even my good friend said it had to be at least 20 considering my lifestyle. Depending on the person, your number may be too low or too high for their personal tastes. After a while, I simply stopped keeping track, as it no longer mattered to me.

In case someone is looking at this as some moniker of success; don't. I would happily trade all my partners for one that I truly felt gave two shits about me.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Quite a number, until I settled down with my now Boyfriend I never dated and was purely into Men for sex and fuck buddies.

lastjustice

Jun 29, 2004
I've had sex with two different women. The first was at 25. I knew this girl for a couple months, and she had a thing for me. She was a short mixed hispanic/white girl. We had a relationship for about a month. She didn't want the label of being BF /GF so she referred to it as friends with benefits. Despite calling me everyday and having sex several times. I decided to stop seeing her before I fell for her as I knew I gambled long enough my heart would be on the table. We still talk from time to time as she regrets me getting away. She kept sending me mixed signals so I couldn't stay with her. One minute she d say how happy I made her, next min she d say she still loved some other guy or ask me if I wanted to sleep with one of her friends. I had enough of it as I don't want to be anyones plan B.

The second was a tall girl from wisconsin. Long legs, big boobs, a bit crazy, but she was fun to hang out with. I was always more of a thinker, while she was more impulsive so we balanced each other out nicely. I'd always calm her down, while she would push me make decisions quicker. It was a long distance relationship at first, but it was fun in the beginning. We d see each other a couple times a month. We didn't start having sex though till probably 3 -4 months into the relationship. That part of our relationship was always great, which size didn't effect it at all. They re all about the same size laying down heh. (I'm 5'4" and she's 6'4") She eventually moved in with me in chicago, and that lasted a few months. Things were good for awhile, but she ended up moving away as her family had several issues that caused them to move across the country to AZ. We tried to make it work a couple times but the strain of such great distance and other factors made it unravel eventually.

So here's to finding my 3rd, and hopefully the girl I keep. I have one in mind but we will see what the future holds.