Poll: How many Shepards do you have?

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
About 3 different looking ones, but about 7 to 8 characters, counting both Mass Effect 1 and 2. I haven't finished the game 8 times though - only about 4 times for both.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Two Male Shepards and two Female Shepards. The males are Vanguards, one Renegon (Renegade high, Paragon moderate) and the other Paragade (Paragon high, Renegade moderate). The two females, one is a Paragade (see above) Soldier, and the other is a Paragade (see above) Adept. Two destroy the base on either gender, two save it. The entire crew and my team alive at the end, on all of them.

..This has been over like 15 playthroughs, so I really perfected the choices/tactics in the game to suit my intended results for ME3 cross-over. Took like a month of gameplay in total.. <_<

The Dutchess

Feb 24, 2011
I have my original female Vanguard Shepard. Played her to the end of ME2. Then replayed Me2 as an infiltrator. Now I've replayed ME1 as an infiltrator and playing ME2 again with her. I'm always female, always heavily biased towards Paragon and I always fall for Garrus. I should really replay ME1 though and save Ashley one time.
It's the same when I play Dragon Age: Origins. If I get so invested in my character I can't play anyone else. I've finished DA:O 3 times with the same Cousland.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
I have two, a paragon and renegade, but they are going to be erased soon as I play through again as a FemShep. I didn't realize how much better FemShep is until recently.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Two Shepards ATM.

1 male soldier, default, paragon. All paragon, romanced Ash, Ash is alive. Switched to Miranda.
All squad members survived and I am not ashamed to say I looked at no guides, but took twenty minutes on each decision, lol.
1 female infiltrator, paragon. Almost all, romanced Kaiden. Still alive. Stayed loyal.
I have plans to expand to a third Shepard, a renegade vanguard, but that play through is not fun for me.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
4. Paragon: Sentinel, Infiltrator, Vanguard.
Renegade: Soldier.
Each have 2 playthroughs.

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
7- 4 female 3 male. One for each romance option in me2, yet each with a individual full me1 playthrough.
(I don't count my fishface and derpyderp suicide shepard which I have disowned)

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I've got four, but I've only finished the game as one.

As much as I enjoy the story, there are only a few select moments that I truly like in the game (most of them making choices). Other than that, I hate the combat.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I have around 3 ready for Mass Effect 3: 1 Male Paragon,1 Male Renegade and 1 Female Renegate all ready to rumble.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Two Sheps.

First: Male, Spacer, War Hero, Solider, Mostly Paragon, romance with Tali.

Second: Female, Earth Born, Ruthless, Adept, Mostly Renegade, romance with Garrus.

Will play a third just before ME3 so the events are all fresh in my mind going into it.

Sprong

Nov 17, 2009
Two:
1. Male Vanguard, Ruthless Colonist, mostly renegade. Got with Ashley, then left her for Tali (who he always liked in the first game anyway). Kaidan died, Wrex lives, Rachni Queen lives, the Council sacrificed. All ME2 crew members live, the base handed to Cerberus.

2. Female Infiltrator, War Hero Earthborn, mostly paragon. Almost got with Kaidan but then he died at Virmire. Wrex lives, Rachni Queen lives, the Council saved. Haven't played ME2 with her yet so her future choices are yet to be made.

Also I created a male soldier in ME1, planning to be full renegade, but haven't played him past the initial section.

(edited for histories, which I forgot to add in)

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
One of each class. 3 male, 3 female. 3 Paragon, 3 Renegade.

Only 2 of them I'm "happy" with.
The others were to play through the other classes / romance options, and to get in some "odd state" stuff in ME3 (eg, one of my Renegades let the council die and also blew up the collector station, giving a state that mixes P and R end-choices)

Tufty94

Jul 31, 2011
I have 11. Some Haven't been imported into Mass Effect 2 though

EDIT: I'm taking it down to 10 since two of my characters are still on Eden Prime, but I also have my original character from Mass Effect 2 that I created since I had no character to import from Mass Effect 1.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Dos Santo's Shep- Male Soldier Paragon, Ashley ME1 Tali ME2
Amanda Shep- Female Soldier Paragon, no love in ME1 Garrus in ME2
Dante Shep- Male adept Paragon, Liara all the way

next will be Jay Shep (female) but havn't decided on the rest yet, lost all my saves when I got a new xbox, so am slowly rebuilding them!