Poll: I bet I could take down...

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
I'm going with the Protagonist for the Modern Warfare series!

Cuz I would totally mop the floor with Soap! (hehe see what I did there?) :p

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Mario. I'd just wear a helmet with a couple of spikes welded to the top.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Link's swordsmanship is wretched. He wears no armor and constantly commits to attacks that open his defenses. I wouldn't even need his special magical swords - the guy is no better with a sword than your average person on the street.

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
Master Cheif- i mean i wouldn't win but.....heck hold on im in the game i do what i like i would first turn myself into gordon freeman and spawn a crowbar.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I would say Marcus Fenix, because not only would I be hailed as the almighty king of masculinity but the worst person I've ever known was called Marcus.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'd face off against everyone in Clive Barker's Jericho, as long as I could be Gordon Freeman. They'd be too busy being retarded and stating stupid dialogue than shooting me, and I've always wanted to beat all the characters in that game to a pulp with a crowbar.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
Snake. A battle of stealth, wits, and in the end... CQC. He'd probably lay the smack down on me though.

Link, I'd use Tinkle as my shield.

Master Chief, Because even he can't detect a sniper bullet in time.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts, I really wanna rip his heart out.

Ricotez

Jan 17, 2010
I don't think you can actually defeat any of these characters. Every time you beat them, they'll simply load their last save and try again...

WriterX

Mar 21, 2008
Mario. He can only jump so high, and run so fast. Quoting the TF2 Heavy:

"Some people think they can outsmart me (...) I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet."

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
Manhattan2112 said:
Master Chief is such a tool. All I'd have to do is hit him in the freaking back and he'd be dead. I could take him in a fight, easily.
I always thought that was weird. The guy survives a fall from a space ship hovering over a planet but dies by a gentle bump in the back.

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
Do I get anything in this duel? Because if I got whatever my opponent got, I'd take on the Chief. Because then, even if he's a 7-foot tall Spartan, so am I.

If not, I'd just not try, because I'd get killed by pretty much everyone on that list.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Mario can't do much, really. If realistic physics apply and he can't jump 10 metres into the air and then crush me.

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
I would want to fight Snake just so I could be part of a seven-minute cutscene where we use choreography and discuss international politics.

The actual fight would be a mess of awkward first-person and third-person shots trying to line up his head with a silenced dart gun.