Poll: I regularly stay up past 5 in the morning...

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
From about half 12 to half 1, and sometimes from 2 - 3 , if i'm not feeling too tired.

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
At the moment, about 2-3am. I'm in the holidays at the moment though - in the school term, I usually go to bed at like 11pm.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
10 30 is when I get of the computer 12 is when I get to sleep then I get up at 6 10 I have 15 minutes till 10:30 but Im pushing it by 5mins each night so it will be 10:40 tonight

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
my sleep pattern is all over the damn place.

for instance, today is the first time in say, a week or so that ive woken up in the morning, like a normal person. i woke up today at about 7:30 am.

tomorrow ill probably wake up at like 10 am, then 12, or 2, or 5, then around 8, and over the next few days ill just wake up at different hours in the middle of the night before finally reaching a decent hour again like i have today.

Seneschal

Blessed are the righteous
Jun 27, 2009
LOL I would expect a poll to show more... conventional results. I guess it's because of the summer.

I only ever had normal sleep patterns when they were enforced (as a kid), or when it came naturally (after a work day). Now in college during the summer vacation I see no good reason not to stay up until 4 AM at minimum - it's quieter, colder, and I get much more work done.

I once tried the whole Churchill thing (adjusting your body to enter REM immediately after you close your eyes - a ***** to maintain, but if you succeed, it frees up about 5 hours per day). It didn't work; I hadn't realized it needed an even tighter sleeping pattern, not just sleeping when you feel like it.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Its summer vacation so its standard for me to stay up till 3-4 atleast. On schooldays its more like 1-2 since I have to get up early in the morning.

A friend of mine regulary just skips nights and stays awake for 2-3 days and then sleeps for 12-15 hours. Its a little chaotic but he seems fine doing so.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Rarely go to sleep before 3 any more. I'd say it's almost exclusively thanks to this one friend of mine, who keeps me awake all night. She's awesome really. In fact, next week I probably won't sleep at all, since I'm going to Norway to visit her, and some other friends. ^^

hexFrank202

Mar 21, 2010
4+ is the number one choice?!?!?!? I'm.. I'm not alone???

I actually put off sleeping SO long that it kind of cycles. I've been in this insomniac state full force for just about two years now. At first, I was going to bed at 2:AM, then 3, then 4... and so on. Right now, I'm staying up way into the early morning and sleeping almost the entire afternoon.

I'm a mess. I'm pretty orderly with everything else in my life, but not in my sleeping.

The best part of it is when I'm going to sleep right around 8 or 9 PM and waking in the final hours of the night. That makes me feel good.

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
I work the nightshift exclusively in a hotel, so I usually go to bed at 7 or 8 in the morning. And to keep my rythm I tend to do the same thing on off-days too. I´ve always been a nightowl so it works out wonderfully for me.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
I enjoy getting up in the morning (well enjoy is the wrong word but i make a habit of it) so i go to sleep around 12-1 to get up at 9ish

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Weekdays: Ii try to be in bed by 10PM, but not now its the holidays, when I don't have to do anything important the next day: 3:30AM.

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
The latest I ever stayed up was 7am. But I usually go to sleep at 11-midnight by habit, or 10pm if I need to work in the morning.

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
i normally fall asleep between 2 and 3 but in this last week I've been on skype with a friend of mine and some of her friends until past 3 because i dont see her atall normally (she's too far away), but i keep waking up at about 10 or earlier... atleast mine isnt as bad as some of yours :')

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Now that I don't have anywhere to be in the mornings I usually cut it off at eleven thirty to twelve.

When the school year starts it in bed at nine, up at five. Not it's in bed at midnight, up at eight.