Poll: I regularly stay up past 5 in the morning...

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
Well it was usually around 11, but I've just graduated and as such haven't gone to bed earlier that 4 a.m. in the last 3 weeks

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I usually stay up until 1-2 in the morning, sometimes 3AM either playing videogames or catching up on some T.V on the BBC iplayer.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Usually i go to bed at 8-9am, but with the sun doing its dang march all over my windows i sometimes dont sleep before noon (When the sun aint pouring through my windows)

Do note that I work the nightshift as a taxi dispatcher.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I've been awake until 2-3 in the morning in weekends, since ninth grade.., but now, this summer, it seems I have trouble to sleep before 3-4. I better make myself wake up earlier, so I can return to my ''normal'' sleep cycle...

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
im normally in bed between 12-1 depending on what i have on the next day. but i tend to watch tv for an hour or 2 in bed or a dvd.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
I was a horrible insomniac until a couple days ago, had been staying up to around 5 AM on a regular basis for almost 2 years. Now that I've started going to bed around 11 PM every night I realize how awesome sleep is, got 11 hours last night.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Wow, I feel boring, I got to bed around Midnight to 1AM, i like to get up for 8 or 9 because i like to go to the gym before i start work.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i think 5 is a little excessive, i usually go to sleep at about 1:30 in extreme cases i'll go to sleep at around 4

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
My sleep patters are all over the place. sometimes I don't go to bed until 10 am, sometimes I go to bed at seven at night.

Right now, I'm between those two stages, falling asleep at around 11.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I have a friend that used to go to sleep at 5-6 in the morning and wake up at 8 in the morning to go to work, and he was tired all the time. Then he came to the stunning realization that if he went to sleep around 9-10 at night, he'd be much better rested. He said that he's actually having dreams again, which I told him was good because that meant that he was getting deep sleep and was probably better rested because of it. He then started to complain that he had weird dreams. I told him to either live with the weird dreams or be tired and make stupid mistakes all the time.

As for myself, I tend to head to sleep between 10:30 and 11:30PM and wake up around 6:30-7:00 AM. It works pretty well for me as I'm well rested and don't feel like I've slept the day away.