Poll: If God had a nationality, what would it be?

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
CrashBang said:
If god existed, he would be James Earl Jones. Fact. So black American, I guess.
Don't you mean Morgan Freeman? I mean, same answer for race but a different way of getting to it.
Don't get me wrong, Freeman is a god and played him masterfully in that one shit film but I'd much rather God be James Earl Jones.

MuddledSnuffbox

Aug 19, 2011
I'm not sure what nationality he would be, but I'm sure he would be white. Can you imagine a black god?
And before anybody mentions Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty, that was a movie. The real world doesn't work like that.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Italian, probably. Or Israelian. But to be completely honest, I don't care because I don't believe in God.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Middle eastern, because all of the three monotheistic world-religions originate from there. And why whould he tell his word directly to guys who don't live in his hood.

RabbidKuriboh

Sep 19, 2010
those options are pretty stupid, why isn't just african an option seeing as all human life originated there it would make logical sense that god is african

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
Aw, why no love for the East Asian God? Buddhism is the best irrational belief system out there!

But, if God created humans in his image, then he must be black African. Which was not an option in the poll :(

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
Nationality? Bah! He wouldn't be of any one nationality. However, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that he would be of the Glorious PC Gamer Master Race. Oh yes, it's true. . . . It's damn true!

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
If anything he would not be American. Wouldn't he be Middle Eastern due to his son totally growing up over that way? Actually, fuck the technicalities. I want him to be a black Englishman.