Poll: If you could relive your life as the oppisite sex would you?

Apr 28, 2008
Like, if I was on my deathbed and given the chance to re-live everything as a woman?

Hm, could be interesting. Sure, why not.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
I view it like Fallout. When you beat it as a man, try it as a woman. So sure, but later in life (To agree with Irridium)

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
If given the chance to switch back... yes.

I've actually thought of this a lot. Come to think of it... my life wouldn't be that much different if I was born a female. Other than the lack of all male slumber parties!

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Well... yeah.

More for the fact that I get to live all over again than anything else, but I'd happily be a woman if that was the price.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Pretty much exactly what Irridium said up there. If I was at the end of my current life and given the opportunity to re-live it as a woman, why not?

May 5, 2010
Haha, HELL no. Women have to worry about periods, menstration, and childbith. I'll keep my wang[footnote]NOTE TO THE MODS: The last time I used the phrase "my wang" in a post, I was given a warning. I consider this to be highly hypocritical, considering that many of the most popular contributors to this site (such as ZP, Jim Sterling, and LLR crew) seem to have no problem talking about, and even showing crude representations of, the male sex organ. Not to mention the fact that being offended by the word "wang" is quite childish, almost as much as using the word itself. So I would appreciate it if you would just let this one slide.[/footnote], thanks.

Alexnader

$20 For Steve
May 18, 2009
If I could relive my life at all that'd be fine by me. Two lives for the price of one? Who cares if I'd have to be girly to do it.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Haha, HELL no. Women have to worry about periods, menstration, and childbith. I'll keep my wang.
I was gonna say the same thing, BALLS UNITED! Men live in an age where we can opening walk the streets in my little pony shirts and get cheers, who would wanna change that? also mods are gun-ho about throwing warning to anyone who doesn't talk like their off a 50's "leave it to beaver" ep~

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
I think it would be a rather riveting and exploratory experience seeing life through the eyes of the opposite gender.

... And then I can figure out how lesbianism works.

Nudu

Jun 1, 2011
I don't understand the question. Do you mean that on my death bed I get the chance to live my life again? Of course I would! That's the most obvious thing in the world. Who in their right mind would say no to that?

SharpGuardtheHard

Aug 14, 2011
It sounds kind of scary to me, but it would be interesting to see how I ended up looking, and what it feels like physically. Plus, I've always wondered what sex feels like for women, so yeah, I'd give it a shot if I could change back.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
It would depend on these two questions for me.

Would I have the memories I have now?
Would everything I did in life as a man be negated?

Yes, Yes: I would like to live my life as see if I was satisfied with it. If I had to choose now I would say yes, as I have not accomplished anything in this life that I could not accomplish again with my memories.

Yes, No: Absolutely, no reason not to.

No, Yes: I would say no. I like the person I am too much to risk becoming a person I'd be ashamed of along with essentially killing myself.

No, No: If given the choice at the end of my life I would say yes. If forced to choose now I would say no for the same reasons above.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Haha, HELL no. Women have to worry about periods, menstration, and childbith. I'll keep my wang[footnote]NOTE TO THE MODS: The last time I used the phrase "my wang" in a post, I was given a warning. I consider this to be highly hypocritical, considering that many of the most popular contributors to this site (such as ZP, Jim Sterling, and LLR crew) seem to have no problem talking about, and even showing crude representations of, the male sex organ. Not to mention the fact that being offended by the word "wang" is quite childish, almost as much as using the word itself. So I would appreciate it if you would just let this one slide.[/footnote], thanks.
Yeah I too am getting tire of that double standard...

And Ive seen so many people who made it clear they were joking(they didnt even say any vulgar words at all) and they still got a warning...

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I would if I died and came back as a woman with no memory of being a man. I think it would be interesting. Actually...I'm not sure if the memory retention would be that big of a deal. I think it might actually help in the long run.

So yes, if I were to die and come back as a woman.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
No, because i'd likely be an ugly/average woman.

Plus, we as males can get overpayed easily while walking down the street topless, especially in my country. Feels good.