Poll: If you could relive your life as the oppisite sex would you?

a Soviet Pie

Apr 30, 2009
I wouldnt, just for the sake of fun. Every girl I talk to is always jealous that girls dont get to enjoy stupid fun of pranks and practical jokes. These make life worthwhile

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
That's an interesting proposition...if I were to relive my life, my entire life as a woman that would suggest that I must first finish my male life.

Since I wouldn't remember my male life* I would say yes. I would go again with the same parents in the same starting area with the same EVERYTHING except for my gender. It'd be interesting to compare and contrast once I'm dead as a female and bored in the afterlife.

While my soul will go back to 88 and inhabit my now female body, the mind it left behind in my male body will be busily decaying in...whatever time it is that it died in. That information will be with my soul though unrecognizable in my new body. That's my reincarnation theory anyway, even if people are reincarnated they won't remember due to their former brains being decomposed.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
I would do it, just so I could press my bare boobs up against glass in public just for the sexual thrill.

THE SEXUAL THRILL.

Seriously though, if I could have the chance to go back and change again, and was presented the opportunity near the end of my life, I'd give it a go. It'd be interesting to see how things turn out differently just because I'd be female. But there are definitely parts I don't think I'd be looking forward to...

Captcha: new youtpa. Interesting, considering the topic... stupid tpa screws it up though.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Depends, are you asking if when I die I'll get reincarnated as a woman? Then yeah, why not.

However, if your asking would I trade in my current life to give it a go? Are you out of your mind? I'm a white male, I struck the jackpot man, I've got it fuckin easy. Louis CK here will explain why:

Yeah, the video's obviously much more heavily centred on race, but the same is true of women, they have to put up with a lot of shit in society, while we're being waited on.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Starting now or when I die? Do I keep all of my memories? Either way, yes. I may as well. I would be bored after I died.

ScRaT_the_destroyer

King of Fail
Nov 18, 2009
i'd start again right now i would, i think i'd have more fun. besides a body a touch more sensitive wouldn't hurt, my current one is dead as a doornail when it comes to any sort of pleasure :(

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
Umm nope the idea of me being penetrated during sex turns me off. i like the fact i can just whip it out and go pee without squatting. I like boobs but I dont want them on my chest unless its acompinied by a woman thats not me.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Sure, but only under the stipulation that if I didn't like it, I could change back. Kind of like a test drive or a demo.

Though, I would probably spend the first few days indoors.... exploring... uhm.... things.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Yes, I'd do it. It'd be fun.
I must say that I don't have any supporting arguments, It's just my opinion and this sentence is here to have more than ten words in a post.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I'm going to hate myself for this, but prolly just to see what multiple orgasms in one sitting would be like.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Yeah, but only if I'd already lived a full life as a guy. Two lifetimes for the price of one? Hell yeah.

Oh, and no memories at all of my previous life. If I retained my male mindset, I can see things getting...a bit awkward.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
If I was perhaps going to die anyways or something now, then I suppose I would look into the life of a female lesbian instead.

Tootiefly

Aug 13, 2011
No, only because I enjoy being a girl. And it doesn't seem natural. If however, this was possible, and it happened that I was of the opposite gender, I would prefer that I didn't know what it was like to be female, that way being male would be the norm for me.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
MrMixelPixel said:
If given the chance to switch back... yes.

I've actually thought of this a lot. Come to think of it... my life wouldn't be that much different if I was born a female. Other than the lack of all male slumber parties!
Are you sure about that? Ho ho ho!

OT: Uh...Yes...I suppose. It would be interesting.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
That would only be interesting for me if I retained my memories of being male. If I just lived as a girl without knowing that I used to be a guy it would be pointless.

But if I was about to die, then sure I'd go for it.

FuzzyRaccoon

Sep 4, 2010
I just reaaaaally want to be able to shape-shift.

I'd love that so much. God. I'd be a cat half the time. Or make up strange new alien shapes whenever I felt like it. I wonder if shapeshifting would be intuitive enough to shape the organ systems properly for me depending on whatever crazy idea I came up with.