Poll: If you were a Jedi/Sith what color lightsaber would you use? And why?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Emilie Diabolica said:
A rainbow one. Because it would be fabulous!
Fixed that for you.

Anyway, I'd research a mood colouring crystal! Failing that, I'd go for cobalt or red.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
DarthInfernus said:
To all the people who said "I want X color because it means Y", you are tools. None of the colors mean anything. It's just a freakin' color. And I can give exceptions to every rule I've seen.

-Silver is used by people who believe in balance. Uh, no. The only canonical Silver/White sabers I can recall are used by Imperial Knights, who are simply bodyguards.

I agree with your point though about there being no real meaning behind different coloured lightsabers. It's all just down to the crystals used in the lightsaber, it's not influenced by the Jedi/Sith's personality or anything like that.

There are a couple of other canonical silver lightsaber users. In fact, I'm almost obliged to choose silver, since one of the two that I know of is Corran Horn, Rogue 9. The other that I know of is Nejaa Halcyon, Corran's grandfather.

Corran Horn aside though, I'd go with a bronze coloured lightsaber like the one used by Lowbacca. His is, as far as I know, unique in its colouration.

GrandAm

Aug 8, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Red, because I'd be a Sith (gotta love being evil for its own sake)
You don't need a lightsaber for that. Just become a vice president for a Republican president. I'm sure Sidious in the SW universe would be the only one capable of shooting a friend in the face and get away with it :)

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
I'd say purple. I just like the color. And It's a mix of blue and red, the tell tale colors of good or bad as far as Lightsabers go.

Glass_House

Jun 29, 2009
I'd love to have an invisible lightsaber but that option is currently unavailable. Though I can see how it could be problematic... In any case, red would be my next choice, nothing beats the classic.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Technically...white is every colour (ever played around with a prism?) except black (which is the absence of light/ colour).

I would choose classic red.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Yellow, and my Jedi outfit would be all yellow and black. I just like the way those to colors contrast.
Jedi bumblebee!

I'd have a yellow lightsaber because yellow is a ovely and severely underestimated colour. Also, it'd be great at a rave.

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
"Yellow can also create feelings of frustration and anger. While it is considered a cheerful color, people are more likely to lose their tempers in yellow rooms and babies tend to cry more in yellow rooms."

So, yellow lightsaber: check.

Make 'em lose their tempers and take advantage of their rage-filled recklessness.
That's how Jedi do.