Poll: If you were best friends with Batman what would do?

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
A simple question. If you were the caped crusader's best friend, as in the only person who he's willing to tolerate bullshit from, what would you do?

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I would just take him with me wherever I went, saying, "Oh, that's just my buddy Batman. no biggie"
or make him record my voicemail message.

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
As tempting as flirting with Batgirl would be (gotta love some flirting now and again), Robin really needs bitchslapped.

Son of a Mitch

Aug 7, 2011
Me - "Holy Throat Punch, Robin!"
Robin - "Wha-gahg!" (No idea how to type out the sound of someone getting throat punched).

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I wouldn't be. Batman is the type of person who has no friends. Plus he would be a really crappy one if I were.

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
tabriaswolfe said:
Simple: I'd be Alfred, wouldn't I?
Touche. But then again Alfred has always been more like a father figure to him, at least in my eyes.

Buttmunch Chicken said:
kick him in the balls then go wait on my couch for Arkham City to come out.
And then when the game is released people will wonder why Batman was limping throughout the entire game.

ramboman88 said:
I'd ask him to introduce me to catwoman... I'd hide cat nip in my trousers...
Me thinks that will end badly.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Damn. It is such a hard choice: Bitchslap Robin or hit on Batgirl (which Batgirl? Who cares? I'll assume it is Barbara Gordon's Batgirl). I guess I will go with the latter simply because batgirl is cooler/hotter than Robin is annoying. Also, Robin's annoyingness is really overexaggerated.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Just sort of hang out. Guy needs to be less broody. If he had regular conversation on stuff while kicking ass, he might seem better in the public eye. "Oh yeah, I know Bats. He's alright."

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Well I'd go punch a meteor out of the sky and foil Lex Luthor's evil plans because I'm apparently Superman now.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Pull off his mask when he's in front of a TV camera. The world will know he's billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. And I will pull off my mask revealing I'm really Tiger Sora master thief and of disguise, nick Batmans wallet and run off laughing as he stands there in disbelief.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Seriously reevaluate my life and who I've chosen to spend my time with...after I jacked the Batmobile after unsuccessful attempts of hitting on Batgirl and beating Robin in the 21st century and then back out of it.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'd let him continue with his business as he pleases. He has a city to keep vigil over, so getting in the way of that would not only be selfish of me, but extremely out of character for him. I might ask him to use his connections to help me get an internship in the near future, but I'd mostly just stay out of his way.

I'd also try to keep our connection very freaking secret, so that the joker doesn't decide to hang me above a vat of acid filled with mutant sharks to leverage batman.

Sorry for the boring answer.

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
ultrachicken said:
I'd let him continue with his business as he pleases. He has a city to keep vigil over, so getting in the way of that would not only be selfish of me, but extremely out of character for him. I might ask him to use his connections to help me get an internship in the near future, but I'd mostly just stay out of his way.

I'd also try to keep our connection very freaking secret, so that the joker doesn't decide to hang me above a vat of acid filled with mutant sharks to leverage batman.

Sorry for the boring answer.
Sanity, it's so rare here on the internet but I appreciate your frank answer nonetheless. Also if you lived in Gotham, as I imagine you would being Batman's best friend and all, I think you would be used to being hanged over a bat of acid as part of one of Joker's crazy schemes regardless of your relationship with Batman.