Poll: If you were in prison and you have evidence one of your fellow prisoners is planning an escape

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
Do you inform a guard or do you keep quiet?
Btw there is no way this other prisoner can fit you into his plans so you will not be able to escape.

edit: I forgot please explain why you do what you do.

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
I'd keep quiet. More out of fear snitching would come back and bite me in the arse in the future than anything else.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I'd ask the bugger to have a beer for me when he hits freedom then forget about it.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well I don't think that I would ever be in prison, and if I was I'd probably get killed really fast, but I've never been one to talk, I probably wouldn't say anything, but I would most likely be too dead to tell anybody.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Its wayyyyyyy too dangerous to tell someone.... you would definately end up dead somehow so id keep quiet for my own safety.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
i'd stay quiet, snitches tend to get buried fast.

I think if i ended up in prison after getting into the police force (when i get there) i'd be more likely to be killed for being a police officer

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Doesn't seem like I have anything to win or lose by it. Well, other prisoners might dislike me immensely if I spoke up. Best to keep quiet.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
It depends. If their escape plan involves the murder of guards or other inmates id tell everyone, especially if it was the latter. That way when it happens and the guys have a heads up when he trys to murder them ive made a lot of new friends.

It also depends on how many are escaping. If its just one and the above is true ive got more to gain. If the person involved is also a rapist/pedophile the entire prison hates them already. If i betray them ill likely be loved by everyone a little more. Prisoners have a weird sense of honor, rapists and child murderers are despised to the utmost.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I probably would, it's rare for an escape plan to actually work in the real world so it would ultimately be in their best interest.

Besides, it might get my sentence shortened.

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
Watch that show, I escaped from prison. Shows some really good escapes, and obviously, given the title, everyone gets caught and is back in

StANDY1338

Sep 25, 2006
Giftfromme said:
Watch that show, I escaped from prison. Shows some really good escapes, and obviously, given the title, everyone gets caught and is back in

Yea but thats beacuse they wanted to be on telly and turned themselves in. Honestly I wouldn't say anything