Poll: InterRacial Dating

May 17, 2010
Housebroken Lunatic said:
370999 said:
I'm abit ashamed to say that I'm slightly split. Races are different and do have a racial hertiage. The idea od eroding that and becoming a homogenous mass seems slightly depressing to me.
How could the elimination of human racism and racial bigotry be "depressing"?
I never said it was. But the destruction of heritage, be it oral traditions, forms of dance, etc is depressing.

One may not be a Christian to feel upset to see a Medieval Cathedral be burned to the ground.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
European Chicks are the same as white chicks (hence they both have white skin).

OT: my girlfriend is all white with 1/8 mexican and a mexican last name, but she looks 100% white.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I've only really dated white females however I really have a thing for Asian women. I'm not talking about that lolipop thing neither. I just find Asian women cute for some really strange women.

That being said, any girl will do for me so long as the personality is on top.

the lapalminator

Jul 27, 2010
Aby_Z said:
If someone looks attractive to me, I'll be attracted to 'em. Race isn't really an issue, but that base level of attraction has to be there in the first place.
same here...
anyways i dont really care what race dates what race.

also we got blake griffin and derek jeter out of interracial relations so it cant be that bad

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Well I married a white guy, but I would have been down for anyone with the right personality (nerdy and not ashamed of it). Got an Asian friend I think is pretty durn hot (but don't tell my husband).

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
i could learn to love anyone. even justin bieber. if he was a guy.
anywayz, since im socially awkward like a giant handicapped bee i guess i have to wait for a predator with tentacles to take me to the marshmellow kingdom.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I find race isn't a problem so much as culture and language barriers. Round here at least, most black people were born in Africa or the Carribean and those that were born in the UK are into the Urban/Chavy scene.

Asians, same thing. Either east asian or west, they were either born elsewhere and have sub par English or were born here and are into a different sub culture to myself.

This extends to other caucasians aswell though. I currently have a bit of thing for a Polish woman, we get on well at least whilst wasted, when sober we never speak to each other at work, go figure. However much I find her attractive and think she's a laugh under the influence, I don't even know where to begin seeing as she's not very comfortable with her English. Hell, I can't understand English women let alone those who speak a different language.

If a girl of any race were to come into my life who liked the same stuff as me and we got on, then I'd be quite happy. My family on the other hand...*sigh*

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I think your native race is more inherently appealing cuz it's what you're familiar with. That being said, I don't have a particular race I feel more/less attracted to, its just a theory as to how other people might feel.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
I have only dated white girls. I just do not find black girls typically very attractive, of course that is not always the case but thats to put it generally., and since most girls in my school are Black or White their isn't much choice. Though I have noticed that mixed are usually pretty good looking regardless of what the mix is, though they are also a rarity where I am.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Mackheath said:
Its human nature to want more; greedy, selfish and often wrong as it is, we submit to our impulses almost constantly.
As seen many a subject of some of my favourite books and film, one of which I just finished not 10 minutes ago. How odd :3

Anyway, I don't think that necessarily applies to all humans, but I'd definitely agree that greed and selfishness fall under the category of human nature. However, many things can fall into that category that some people manage to overcome, so it doesn't really apply to every last person.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
TheTaco007 said:
ravensheart18 said:
TheTaco007 said:
I'm white, and I prefer women who look more like me, so I prefer white women. (Though I'm not against anything else. My last 2 girlfriends have been latina and asian)
Wait...so are you a girlyman or do you like really butch girls?
No no no, I really can't do butch girls. I just meant that it's hardwired into our systems to be attracted to people like you. We like people who are like us. Who like the same things. Who have the same kind of personality. And usually, look like us.
I thought we were hardwired to be attracted to people like our parents

DeathWing007

Jan 10, 2011
I'm a skittles man. I'd taste the rainbow of every woman in every race.

Black girls, white girls, brown girls, yellow girls, blue girls (Asari), purple girls (Tali Vas Normandy), green girls (Poison Ivy, She Hulk), red girls (???)

I think you catch my drift.

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Being of technically middle eastern heritage, and badly in love with a pale-as snow northern european, take a guess at my stance on the matter :3

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
370999 said:
I never said it was. But the destruction of heritage, be it oral traditions, forms of dance, etc is depressing.
Oral traditions, forms of dance etc. has nothing to do with race. Race is a biological term. The things you speak of have to do with culture and not with race. Just because races might get eliminated through interracial procreation it doesn't mean that culture and tradition will be eliminated as well.

Culture and tradition have survived the most brutal and all-encompassing genocides and wars after all. It's pretty doubtful it would disappear just because the biological lines of black, white, asian, native american etc. becomes mixed.

370999 said:
One may not be a Christian to feel upset to see a Medieval Cathedral be burned to the ground.
Well personally I like church burnings since im anti-religious, but that's just me...

Xjin

Jul 7, 2009
The girl I?m quite attached to atm is a Pakistani/Black mix and she is adorable, but it?s not going to happen. I have a thing for Indian/Pakistani and Semitic (Arab, Photic, Bedouin and such.) Others I have a good time with are Persian, Assyrian, North Afrikaners, and Latinas and East Asian girls.

I have Semitic blood in me so I do have a thing for the lovely ladies from the middle-east and Indians/Pakistani girls treat me vary well as well. The big part of me is Gaul, Celt, Romanian and Latin (Italian) all ?white? sub-groups.

I have problems with white girls if there from the states or was raised here, but have a much better time with Slavic, Norse, and Iberians born women.