Poll: Is Disney Evil?

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
poilitcal brainwashing kids since 2000, yes disney is evil funny thing this form has came up i've been arguing with my litttle brother for a month about how evil disny is look at wally and other liberal proganda.
also now that they own maval spiderman is now going to have to cut a album as by disny law.

wowthisishard

Mar 11, 2009
To say Disney is evil would be massive hyperbole (and this is coming from someone who hates all things Disney).

murlo360

Aug 25, 2009
there the Hitler of the 21st century they have corrupted a whole generation with the wh0re$ demi whats her-name and miley cirus and the *%#$% they call the Jonas brothers and who ever likes them probably is to young to understand that its bad music or to old and fu#^*ng naive to notice the Jonas brothers wont ever get married to them

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
If there had been a HELL YES!!!! option i would have voted for that. When they were working with Pixar it was okay. But seriously these guys are just spitting out movies with no real plot. Just some crappy movie that no one really likes except those little hypnotized bas***** we call Tweens.

baseracer

Jul 31, 2009
They aren't evil, they are just annoying. There's a difference.

Glenn Beck is pretty evil, because he wants to start a fascist revolution.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
Think about it, a man created a multi million dollar media empire from just a cartoon mouse? There has to be at least a few souls getting offered to Satan for that to work.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Naahhhh. I doubt that the people who own Pixar, one of the greatest film making companies EVER, is evil.

I might sound like an asshole for bragging but I love to brag. Anyone ever been to Disney Land before? I've been lots of times. I live 30 minutes away from it! Hell, 2 weeks ago I went to a friends concert at the House of Blues which is in Down Town Disney.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
No they are not evil. There just isn't as much talent/magic in the media industry like there used to be.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
ideitbawx said:
Snowalker said:
I would like to say no, mainly becausae of Pixar, but.... theres a few people... and 3 movies... that seriously make me wonder...
curiosity peaked.

please elaborate
I was referring to people such as Hannah Montanna, Jonas Bothers, etc.

The three movies I was referring to, High School Musical trilogy.

Not really that odd, it just seems like they're tring to dumb down stuff far too much. Look at Pixar, they don't dumb stuff down, and its still enjoyable.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
And what's so great about Marvel? I've never really cared for Superman (he is a Gary Stu).

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
Disney isnt evil.

My argument has two parts. First of all, corporations in general are not evil, certainly not publicly traded ones. They may have flexible ethics where opportunities to make profit are involved but that doesnt make them evil. Theres no money in going out of your way to harm people.
In the end the responsibility for a companies behavior falls to shareholders and as almost 70% of the population in developed countries like the US and the UK hold shares in companies; rising to almost 98% if you include many savings products that people take out that in turn have exposure to the markets. Chances are most of you reading and posting profit yourselves from these companies. Are you evil?

My second and Disney specific point is this. Disney sacked Michael Eisner, can a company that did that really be all bad?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Arassar said:
oppp7 said:
And what's so great about Marvel? I've never really cared for Superman (he is a Gary Stu).
This had better be a joke. >_<
Why wouldn't he be one? He has 1 weakness that they threw in to add drama, he has just about every super power, he has a great personality, and almost everyone loves him. That sounds like a Gary Stu...