Poll: It's not gay if...

redmoretrout

Oct 27, 2011
This thread is hilarious, I can't believe this question has been debated for 3 pages. Obviously having gay sex is a gay act. (no matter if its oral or otherwise.) While, you wont "catch the gay" from committing one such act, it is impossible (barring acts of rape.) to find yourself in such a position without any homosexual desire.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Sure there's a way to enjoy same-sex stimulation without being gay. It's called being bi.

But seriously, sex and love are very different things. You can easily have one without the other. Most of us have, at some point.

Johnny Reb

Sep 12, 2010
I've given oral sex to my straight best friend on several occasions in the past, trust me it did not turn him gay (i wish though!) But yeah he has a girlfriend and i've never seen him look at a guy with any sort of attraction in the entirety of our friendship.

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
Whether you're gay or not depends entirely how you want to identify yourself.

Also it's perfectly acceptable to enjoy the homosexual encounter and still be straight. The actual nerve endings in your erogenous zones don't discriminate when they are stimulated by something. It's entirely possible for a gender your don't find attractive (or people of the gender you like but are themselves unattractive) to stimulate you enough to get an erection and possibly even bring you to orgasm.

No it doesn't make you gay/bi unless you choose to identify as such.

ItsNotRudy

Mar 11, 2013
Hawk eye1466 said:
I'd say if you were blindfolded or didn't know it isn't gay since you don't know and you can't prevent yourself from getting hard and off when your getting stimulated.
Well since it's a bet he'd know it was a dude that did it.

@OP Pretty damn gay.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
I don't know and I don't want to know. Esp. since I think blowjobs are disgusting.
Normally I'd gloss over something like that. But there's the primal male bit in the back of my head that's absolutely flabbergasted to the point where I just gotta ask: Why? I can understand not liking giving them, but receiving? Sweet jesus there are things people can do with their mouths that penetrative sex jut don't approach. Hell if we're discussing holes, a mouth is a damn site cleaner than the other two. Especially the arse, I ain't sticking any part of me in there, that's where shit comes from.

Besides, as a great man once said:

Ahh that makes me sound so chauvinistic...

And dear god that took me far too long to figure out how to link a specific bit of video.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
If there are real-life 'traps' (AKA men-typically young-who look very feminine, dress like, sound like, and generally APPEAR TO BE women), then I don't think it would make you strictly gay, but you're not entirely straight either. I think there are shades to this thing (I don't think it would make you bisexual either, personally), and really it all comes down to attraction and preferences. I like feminine qualities in a mate. If the cute, girly person in a dress with a typically female haircut and clothes is hitting on me, I'd probably go for it.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
What disturbs me more is: Who cares.

It's sad that we're even askin' for those imaginiary boundaries. You want to have a shag with X, go for it.
Fuck the nomenclatur, you wanted to have some sexy-time with that person and thats it.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
So long as you never look them in the eye.

Or was it never reaching an orgasm?

I don't know, I don't seriously think about it, I like the mental image in my head of two guys shouting "no homo" when the baby gravy hits the ground.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
elvor0 said:
canadamus_prime said:
I don't know and I don't want to know. Esp. since I think blowjobs are disgusting.
Normally I'd gloss over something like that. But there's the primal male bit in the back of my head that's absolutely flabbergasted to the point where I just gotta ask: Why? I can understand not liking giving them, but receiving? Sweet jesus there are things people can do with their mouths that penetrative sex jut don't approach. Hell if we're discussing holes, a mouth is a damn site cleaner than the other two. Especially the arse, I ain't sticking any part of me in there, that's where shit comes from.

Besides, as a great man once said:

Ahh that makes me sound so chauvinistic...

And dear god that took me far too long to figure out how to link a specific bit of video.
Well I can't say how they are to experience, as I've never experienced one. However I do know that they are absolutely disgusting to look at, which lends itself to another thing that baffles me, but I won't get into that. And I can't even think of an appropriate adjective to describe a woman (I haven't and don't want to see a guy giving one) looks like giving one of the damn things, suffice to say if I could think of an adjective it wouldn't be a flattering one.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
ItsNotRudy said:
Hawk eye1466 said:
I'd say if you were blindfolded or didn't know it isn't gay since you don't know and you can't prevent yourself from getting hard and off when your getting stimulated.
Well since it's a bet he'd know it was a dude that did it.

@OP Pretty damn gay.
But he wouldn't know which one did it

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
If you are unaware then your not gay.
My bestfriends bf had a similar experience. However he was the only one that didnt realize that it was a guy doing it to him.
My best friend dumped him because of that though. lol

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
you know there is something we call bi-sexual. its where you like both. our society pushes people to be hetero but I guess that actually most are some form of bi.
other primates show that more sex makes a group more stable and p eacefull, but sex with the opposite sex leads to offspring, thats not allways wanted. having sex with the same gender for the personal and social benefits makes lots of sense in an evolutionary point of view.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
they are absolutely disgusting to look at, which lends itself to another thing that baffles me, but I won't get into that. And I can't even think of an appropriate adjective to describe a woman (I haven't and don't want to see a guy giving one) looks like giving one of the damn things, suffice to say if I could think of an adjective it wouldn't be a flattering one.
blooper? squidface?

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Yes.
Jenvas1306 said:
canadamus_prime said:
they are absolutely disgusting to look at, which lends itself to another thing that baffles me, but I won't get into that. And I can't even think of an appropriate adjective to describe a woman (I haven't and don't want to see a guy giving one) looks like giving one of the damn things, suffice to say if I could think of an adjective it wouldn't be a flattering one.
blooper? squidface?
Why does that thing have an arsehole for a mouth?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Jenvas1306 said:
canadamus_prime said:
blooper? squidface?
No, that would be much more pleasant to look at. Aside from the male appendage being in there.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
The way I see it is, unless you're attracted to a member of the same sex you're not gay or bi. If you did do something with a person of the same sex then it would be a gay experience, you can enjoy the gay experience as well and not be gay.

It just comes down to who you are attracted to which defines your sexuality.

Although if you're protesting you're straight but getting involved in regular gay experiences, I would say you need to at whether you are straight or not.

Feb 28, 2008
Not really. It's attraction and desire to be with members of the same sex that makes your orientation, not deriving pleasure from a sexual act (which functionally would be the same as that with a woman).

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Regardless you have a male servicing you instead of a female and while someone have the same sex will know your body better than any opposite sex, its still experimenting.

Oh and while I'm not sure don't guys have bigger mouths? I'd say it has the potential to be better. If they can avoid rubbing their facial hair on you. I would imagine it would be painful, like sandpaper.