Poll: Jagermeister: Manly or not?

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
muckinscavitch said:
It is as long as you don't 'pussify' it by turning it into a "Jaeger-bomb". Drink it ice cold and straight, goes well with skiing.

I actually dislike black-lickerish?, but when it is ice cold and syrupy, Jaeger is awesome.
Turning it into a jaegerbomb is so manly that you battle a heart attack everytime you have one.

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
Beer IS the manliest drink, and it's piss weak, proving that all manly men are pussies. Yeah, Jagermeister's too strong to be "manly". However, there being huge differences between "manly" men and "real" men, "real" men drink Jagermeister, Rum and Absinthe. And Sambuca.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Its manly. I like it because its strong but tolerable, as opposed to a shot of vodka. But girls enjoy it frequently too, unlike other "manly" drinks

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
It's pretty manly.

But I have made JagerHattens before and the women drunk it.
I wonder what drinks are truely manly, and give you chest hairs. I'm saying whisky, straight. I hope one day I will understand how true rugged men (e.g. John Marston) can drink that.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
It tastes like cough syrup, so I'd say it's... childy?
And disgusting, but that's just my opinion.

heavy-metal-ink

Dec 10, 2009
Ah well, to each his/her own i guess.
Personally i enjoy the stuff, a bit of stupid sauce before a gig is good for the heart :D
Not so good for the head the morning after though.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Kiefer13 said:
Here's a question. Why the fuck does it matter? If you like it, drink it.

I personally don't. I far prefer this:
Its just a strange argument we got into. Anyone can drink it, noone cares. Its just the case of we are unsure where its gender sterotype lies. For exampel you think beer, you think men. You think cosmopolitan, you think women. Its that sort of thing.
Fun fact, i love Cosmos <3

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I don't care whether or not it's manly. All I care is that it's the most delicious drink ever invented and Jagerbombs are a sure way to make sure you have absolutely no memory of events come the next morning. Straight shots are awesome too, but only if the bottle has been in the freezer for a day or so first.

I love that stuff.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
It's not manly if it don't have a penis.

And I'd think twice before drinking out of a bottle with a penis.

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
Nothing is manlier than Guiness. the thicker it is, the manlier.

The only people I know who drink Jager are female, so that makes me sway towards the 'Jager isn't manly' opinion.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
In Switzerland it's basically regarded as medicine... Yeh, very manly to get rid of your tummy ache! I never understood why it caught on the way it has here in Canada, but whatever.

I don't really care if it's manly. It messed me up good. Last time I went to a club, I was trashed and felt tired. So I had the bright, drunken idea to get Jagerbombs to wake myself up. I later found out I had 3. I twisted my leg that night from collapsing or something, and I still limp and go to physio; in fact, I finally get to go for an MRI in two weeks.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
The only friend I know who really enjoys drinking it is also very camp. So that's a "nay" from me.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
You want to demonstrate true manliness, eh?

Then stop drinking away your troubles and face life head on.