Poll: Jeff Dunham

revenge6000

Oct 14, 2009
Jeff Dunham has a new show, which promises to be pretty bad. What do you all think of him?

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Jeff Dunham... The hilarious ventriloquist right? Yeah, his work is pretty good, how about making an option for people who don't not like him...

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Okay, we get it. You are bias... but your polls generally have to have opposing options. So for Worst you have to have best and for bad good and so on.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
If you would be so kind to specify:

a) Who is Jeff Dunham

b) What kind of show has he got planned

c) a description about what you want discussed

I might be able to comment on something. Right now though, I got no clue.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
I would not say he is the "worst" but I do not laugh at his jokes. I will also never watch his show. It will be an epic fail. That is my prediction.

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
Wow, lose the bias. And his show has potential; personally I love his actual comedy, not just the ventriloquism.

IrishBerserker

Oct 6, 2009
revenge6000 said:
Jeff Dunham has a new show, which promises to be pretty bad. What do you all think of him?
He's funny. Change the poll to add a choice for people who actually like him.

F3rgioSON

Sep 10, 2009
Well I have to call you out on something; you don't have an option for someone like me.
I find him one of the most entertaining and funny comedians that I've heard. And I can also say with confidence that you REALLY don't care what our opinion is about Jeff Dunham, or else you would make this pole a little less BIASED, I guess is the word I could use, by fixing my initial gripe.
So I'm going to have to ask you to either fix this injustice, or keep your opinions to yourself, because last time I checked, forums/polls were places for everyone to express their ideas/opinions, and yours is appreciated, but you have to give others the respect they gave you by even posting in your thread.
And thank you Woem for the clip post, I happen to think Achmed is probably my favourite of his act. :]

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Well I liked him when he first started making specials, my parents even saw him at some small bar a few years back before he was famous, he's got some great stuff. However, I've always felt that the Achmed character wasn't one of his best, yet for some reason it's his most popular. It's rather low brow at times but I think he's got some great stuff too.

Curtmiester

Jan 13, 2009
bloodrush545 said:
Since when are people so lazy on the internet they can't do a fucking Google search.
Since we stopped wanting people to come one here and bash things with no explanation. But oddly there was never a time where we wanted that.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
bloodrush545 said:
Since when are people so lazy on the internet they can't do a fucking Google search.
If you want a topic to be discussed here it is your job to make the effort in presenting it properly, not ours.

Oh and, welcome to the Escapist!

Sep 6, 2009
No opposing opinions, stating his opinion as a fact, short OP.

And then there is the other new poster, who seems to be trying to up the fire on the thread.

Hmmmmm, what might this be? Flamebait anybody?

bloodrush545

Oct 19, 2009
Skarin said:
bloodrush545 said:
If you want a topic to be discussed here it is your job to make the effort in presenting it properly, not ours.

Oh and, welcome to the Escapist!
That's for the welcoming party...guess it's just a pet peeve of mine. If you'll take the energy to ask what it is, why can't you do a simple search.

bloodrush545

Oct 19, 2009
The King of Rock and Roll said:
No opposing opinions, stating his opinion as a fact, short OP.

And then there is the other new poster, who seems to be trying to up the fire on the thread.

Hmmmmm, what might this be? Flamebait anybody?
Oh because your a grizzled veteran at a month of posting.