Poll: Jeff Dunham

PopperThingi

Mar 25, 2009
I don't know what do you have against him, his last two show were excellent, and Ahmed didn't get more than 100 million views on YouTube for no reason. The guy is funny.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
He's horrible, The only worthwhile one to watch is probably achmed the dead terrorist. Then it gets old fast.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Biased thread is biased. Sorry for the XY=X logic, but that's all I could think of at the moment. How about you make an option for the people who like him? Being biased is not good.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I think he is ok...

revenge6000 said:
which promises to be pretty bad.
This, I do agree with... they need to stop trying to give comedians shows... I think Demetri Martin is a much better comedian, but still, I could barely watch his show because the skits were so lame, and now it is canceled (or at least not on anymore)...

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
A lot of his act seems to be repeating the same jokes over again but they're pretty funny the first time around. I've only ever seen him do ventriloquism however. I might watch the show if I ever catch myself wanting for TV. More likely I'll just forget about it like everything else.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
I think he's pretty funny. Not one of my favourites but still made me laugh. Not too sure about giving him a show though, don't think that'll work. Oh and please make your poll less biased. Your opinion isn't the only one in the world you know.

sov68n

May 17, 2009
His gimmick was funny after his first Comedy Central special, but now he gets less and less funny every time I see him and I want to punch those faggots who do the "SILENCE!" joke in public.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I was gonna vote, but your vote options are so biased so I can't vote in it.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Umm, where's the good comedian option? I don't watch his shows that often because everybody else is doing so, but he still gets a few chuckles out of me, especially when he pulls out Walter.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I think Jeff is an awesome comedian but he shouldnt get his own show. It will probably be good at first but then die out like Demitri Martin's show did.

kommunizt kat

Jul 8, 2009
revenge6000 said:
Jeff Dunham has a new show, which promises to be pretty bad. What do you all think of him?
i know you're new in all but I suggest you explain you're topic a bit more and maybe post the videos (to find out how go to the forum guide) or showing a vid of achmed and the trailer of his new show....

OT (on topic): hes awesome but I think he is talked about way too much....

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
The purple thing ruins his act.

Achmed is alright, but really. The pimp is the best.

Also, the only reason he got a show is because Comedy Central has a time slot thats empty and needs to be filled.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
Skarin said:
If you would be so kind to specify:

a) Who is Jeff Dunham

b) What kind of show has he got planned
A.Jeff Dunham is a hilarious ventriloquist.
you can find him on youtube, type in something like, Jeff Dunham with walter or Akmed his

B. they are planning a show based on his act. and other things, they are not really saying too much about it on the internet.