Poll: Just realised I am bisexual

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
black_omega2 said:
Pansexual here
So, all of the above for me, and more ;)

Anybody else in this thread pan?
Hence the slaanesh picture?

I have a friend who is, I think. He writes erotic fiction involving all sorts of things. Considering its about hell and heaven, where both are incredibly weird, pretty much anything and everything gets in on the... action.

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
Interesting poll; it asks what we like without addressing what we are. :) It collects how many people enjoy specific genders rather than what sexuality we identify as. It's similar but different enough to be unique in it's own way. :)

As a trans girl, I like girls. Yay girls. :)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Ghey so guys for me :3

Inb4 hundreds of bisexuals
Nah, bisexual is so 2009. Its all about asexuality these days. Those crazy kids!

OT: Women, although I'm not impartial to the occasional rhododendron.

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
Congrats on finding you sexuality personaly i'm accepting straight (meaning that i accept all regular sexualities and it would only take a few beers to get me to try out guy on guy)but it might change and i may find myself to be bi and in denial

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Woodsey said:
Sleekgiant said:

Nah, bisexual is so 2009. Its all about asexuality these days. Those crazy kids!

So I guess blue is the new black D:

I need to pay attention to these forums more, you are the second to say asexuality is the new thing.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Straight, so men. Also I'd sure go for a bulbasaur. Tentacles.

Just kidding. Or am I?

GreigKM

Dec 9, 2008
Nope, still bi
I don't want to fuck everything that moves
I just like guys and girls.
Also, no offense to them at all, but transsexuals kinda freak me out.
I respect them 100%, just not interested.

Konatacalypse

Dec 30, 2010
Woodsey said:
Sleekgiant said:

Off topic for one second.

I can see how claiming to be bisexual could get you some attention, but how would calling your self asexual give you anything more then a puzzled stare?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i find that most people are bi, to at least an extent. personally, im trans which i suppose would make me a lesbian

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Konatacalypse said:
Woodsey said:
Sleekgiant said:

I can see how claiming to be bisexual could get you some attention, but how would calling your self asexual give you anything more then a puzzled stare?
It was just a joke, but there does seem to be a disproportionately high number of self-professed asexuals on this site.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Sacman said:
I prefer women... but that's not to say I've never found a man attractive...
Hmm... (clicks picture) Oh God, Oh God, I'm straight. Wait a sec...

http://cuties.japangurls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/MihoYoshioka.jpg

Yup, I'm straight. No wait, hold on...

Yup. I'm straight, and I have a preference for Asian women.

OT: To each their own, I have gay friends, and we're all cool about our sexuality.

Konatacalypse

Dec 30, 2010
Woodsey said:
Konatacalypse said:
Woodsey said:
Sleekgiant said:

It was just a joke, but there does seem to be a disproportionately high number of self-professed asexuals on this site.
Sorry then bud. With all the asexuals and people saying they're not I was trying to see what one side was on about.

(I'm also sorry if what I just posted didn't make a lick of sense its rather late for me.)

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
I chose men because Its the first one on the list xD

But the irony of you being bisexual and not having a bisexual choice on the vote is very lulzy

On that note welcome to the club of your gonna get the shit beat out of you in school