Poll: Kitten Names

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
My neibough's cat had Kittens just very recently and I have opted to adopt one of the little guys. I have pretty much gotten everything ready for the guy but I have been wrestling with the ideas for names but I cant settle on one.

My Girlfriend and I have settled on the names: Tuxedo (or Tux), Noah, Mickey and Giovanni (This one wasnt my idea).

He looks very similar to this, there are a few slight differences but you get the idea.

EDIT Im adding Chairman Meow to the poll, I couldnt help but laugh at that.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I like Tux.

Although there is an urge in me to name him Delicious....

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Giovanni! If only because, well, it's a name used in Pokemon. :)

Tux is cute too though.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'd go with Giovanni. But thats only because then I could pretend he was in the mafia which is still pretty awesome.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Awww, what a cute cat in that picture. :3

I'd go with Tux, great name!

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
As much as it would rock to be called Giovanni (He does look like he should be in a Team Rocket Uniform) I think Tux is a perfect name for the guy.

Needs Moar Crowbar

Jan 25, 2011
I voted Tux because its awesome.

As long as you don't take Tex, that's my cat's name inspired by Agent Texas "Tex" of RvB fame. She's a bit of a bad ass.

Nifarious

Mar 15, 2010
Having a long and short version to the name is pretty awesome. Tux wins by a landslide imo.

My cats are Mal, Zoe, and Kumo.

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, go with Tux. Tuxedo works, but it's too formal, so Tux is a sweet deal. :D

My kitty's name is Inky. She's a black cat, my Mom thought of the name. If I were to rename her now I'd prolly call her hlúpy, which is Slovak for 'stupid'.

:|

Honestly she runs around like an idiot all day, it's as if the slightest sound anywhere within 10 feet of her is a rabid killing machine coming her way.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Even though that's one of the cutest cats I've ever seen and am now jealous...name it Tux. Because that's a cute name for an adorably cute cat.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Name him Fluffles, Destroyer of Worlds.

I have a cat named Mehetabel, after the literary character, but I call her "F---ing cat!" Most of the time.
She's insane, but it's pretty funny to watch her.