Poll: Kitten Names

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
smearyllama said:
Name him Fluffles, Destroyer of Worlds.

I have a cat named Mehetabel, after the literary character, but I call her "F---ing cat!" Most of the time.
She's insane, but it's pretty funny to watch her.
Dawwww, from the time I have spent with Tux he seems very playful. I went to see the fella yesterday and he knawed at my fingers and then he fell asleep. Im going to wait until a week or two before I take him home I dont want to seperate him from his Mother yet.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
D0WNT0WN said:
Awww KITTY!

*Ahem* Sorry about that. I found my composure again.

That looks exactly like the cat my ex left with me when she left. I renamed her <url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persephone>Persephone after my ex left.

What cat wouldn't want to named after a goddess of the underworld. I can even call her Pur, or Kore for short.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
D0WNT0WN said:
Dawwww, from the time I have spent with Tux he seems very playful. I went to see the fella yesterday and he knawed at my fingers and then he fell asleep. Im going to wait until a week or two before I take him home I dont want to seperate him from his Mother yet.
Okay, imagine that, but when you blink at her once, she bolts and gallops across the room.
Once, she was sitting on my dad's bed while he was sleeping. He shifted his weight slightly, and she bounded across his prostrate figure, and knocked over the pen cup on his bedside table.
Keep in mind that I really didn't want this cat. It was back in fifth grade when I really wanted a pet (a fancy rat, to be specific), and my parents decided that a cat was all they wanted to put up with.
Boy were they wrong.

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
JRCB said:
I like Tux.

Although there is an urge in me to name him Delicious....
There is an urge in me to name him "Dinner"...or maybe "Snack", considering his size :D

...Giovanni FTW.

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
Tux! His curiosity toward the outside world proves that he can be elegant.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Needs Moar Crowbar said:
I voted Tux because its awesome.

As long as you don't take Tex, that's my cat's name inspired by Agent Texas "Tex" of RvB fame. She's a bit of a bad ass.
Tex's call-sign is Nevada, according to the original Project Freelancer designations. She's from Texas, but she's not named after the state.

Back on topic: I vote for Chairman Meow.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Just do what I do... call them Mr.(Insert Species Name Here...)...
It's perfect for any animal...<.<