Poll: Kitten Names

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
call him "Spats" i had a cat that looked just like that named Spats and he lived to be 21 and was the most badass cat ever.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Dawwwwwwwwwwwww.
My cat looked almost exactly like that... Now it's a bit bigger. And when it sleeps you'd swear it was dead. I'm not at all joking, first time I found it in a deep sleep I poked it, nothing. I started pushing it around a little, nothing. I picked it up, it just draped over my arm... But I could feel it's heartbeat. Weird cat.
Anyway, Chairman Meow. And you always have to use it's full name. Not just Meow... Maybe just Chairman.
Aku_San said:
Tux is cute, but I like Norse God names...

Loki. Name him Loki.
My girlfriends cat is named Loki... It is an awesome cat.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
tux cause it actually looksl ike its wearing a tux. with the white near then neck and paws

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
If you like Chairman Meow, might you also consider Adolf Kitler, Kitty Amin or Pol Pet?

Dystopia

Jul 26, 2009
Corum1134 said:
Paul is the only sensible answer.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. In fact, 'Paul' has been my go-to name for a while now.

However, I'm getting a bearded dragon soon and calling him The Dude.

Arluza

Jan 24, 2011
I voted Giovanni cause I love the name. But the name I would have picked, Dragon 9000, wasn't on the poll. Everything is more awesome when it has the word Dragon or the number 9000

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Larry.

Okay, I'll go with Chairman Meow but only because one of my friends has a cat of that name.