Poll: Left 4 Dead 3 survivors

Americow

Aug 26, 2009
Okay, I know it's a little bit early to be discussing L4D3 (Valve, don't be getting any ideas)
but my friend and I were discussing who the survivors might be or their personality types in the game. The only thing we could come up with was a dorky asian guy who could reference a bunch of video games. You could also talk about infected but that might be better for a different thread.

Jan 23, 2009
Well if he isn't a sterotype thatd be nice. I really like the characters from l4d2, theyre alot more fleshed out then the originals. Alot more dialogue. Cept Rochelle. Shes totally boring/annoying.

Coach is a legend.

Ruzzian Roulette

Dec 23, 2008
I want a goddamn CREATE-A-SURVIVOR in L4D3, because really, what Escapist wouldn't want to see how they'd do in a fast zombie apocalypse?

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
heh... "dorky asian guy"...

Not that the characters of l4d 1+2 were totally stereotype free but at least they were likeable. I think a nerdy character wouldn't exactly please many fans or newcomers, even if it was for kicks (also referencing other games in your game is usually grounds for controversey).

As for asian guys, hell im up for it... as long as they throw in some kick-ass, kung-fu Bruce Lee type.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Race doesn't matter.

If all the characters are black, white, Latino, Asian, purple, Doesn't matter to me.

Just as long as their personalities are good then I frankly don't care that much.

[sub]Mind you a green guy would be AWESOME![/sub]

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Godzilla, Pamela Anderson, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a chicken.

But does Valve listen? Nooooo

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 followed similar templates when making the survivors.

One Older gentleman (Bill and Coach)
One guy in Formal clothing (Louis and Nick)
One young Lady (Zoey and Rochelle)
and One person who has always lived for the moment (Francis and Ellis)

My money is on the chance that they'll proably follow that same template with a few changes here and there.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
Godzilla, Pamela Anderson, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a chicken.

But does Valve listen? Nooooo
That's because you got it all wrong, l4d is about teamwork and where's the teamwork in the evil grilled cheese sandwich devouring them all.

The correct answer is Deadpool, Liam Neeson, Megan Fox and The Spanish Inquisition