Poll: Left 4 Dead 3 survivors

Foobula

Dec 26, 2009
Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, Lara Croft and Captain Bannon. That would make up for the unrealistic gore levels.

jesse.

Nov 13, 2009
I think you should be one of the people who have been writing in the saferooms, and make it more open world.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
I'm looking forward to the addition of a wheelchairbound man who can't travel up or down stairs without the assistance of another survivor.

But in seriousness...

I'd go with disheveled conspiracy theorist/crazed prophet sort of character who keeps raving about how he totally saw this coming and making unusual, slightly uncomfortable comments about the other survivors. "Don't worry, if you die before I do I'll make sure we put your body to good use!"

And I'm all for an asian character. I'm picturing a calm and collected businessman.

TheNumber1Zero said:
A russian man with a thick accent?
^ Victory ^

And let's make the woman the tough-as-nails badass this time. Give her a shaved head and some tattoos.

If L4D was East coast and L4D2 was Deep South, then let's say L4D3 is West coast.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Valve needs to stick in the TF2 cast in L4D for kicks.
I can just imagine a sandvich laying on a table in the distance, the heavy walks gingerly towards it, suddenly a tank rounds the corner. The have a stare down, Heavy: "YOU NO TAKE SANDVICH!" and runs up punching the tank in the face.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Furburt said:
I really hope their isn't a L4D3 for quite some time.

The poll's a bit odd, but I'd say Bruce Campbell would be really funny to have in it.

Just for the nerdgasm I would experience.
There is still hope for a L4D2 Character Pack as DLC.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
lotr rocks 0 said:
I want Ellis's buddy Keith to be a playable character.
After all the stuff Keith has supposedly done (been shot at by the police, been paved over while sitting in a sewer, wrestling an alligator, etc.), I'm not sure it'd be fair to have him as a playable character.

I mean, it's clear that Keith is the second coming of Jesus.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Ruzzian Roulette said:
I want a goddamn CREATE-A-SURVIVOR in L4D3, because really, what Escapist wouldn't want to see how they'd do in a fast zombie apocalypse?
That's true, to be honest. I wonder why not? The only thing you'd be missing is the crap one-liners they come out with.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
LockeDown said:
lotr rocks 0 said:
I want Ellis's buddy Keith to be a playable character.
After all the stuff Keith has supposedly done (been shot at by the police, been paved over while sitting in a sewer, wrestling an alligator, etc.), I'm not sure it'd be fair to have him as a playable character.

I mean, it's clear that Keith is the second coming of Jesus.
Don't forget being bombed by the army.

Also, Valve has already announced that they have no plans to make a L4D3 so... yeah.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
We need to represent more minorities! Let's say an Asian, an Indian, a Mexican and some guy from Eastern Europe, with a thick Slavic accent.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
The game doesn't need one... An Asian character probably wouldn't harm, but wouldn't contribute something a character from any other origin couldn't do.