Poll: Mario Gets a Sex Change

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
Lumber Barber said:
It looks really good.
But will I be labeled a sexist, misogynist pig if I say that I'd rather have male mario?
Not really.
Maria just cannot compete, as Mario has the best moustache ever.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
2HF said:
snip
Clearly I win. Where do I collect my prize?
Lol the anatomy of that pic.

I don't even know where to start...she looks like she has had a horrible accident.

Spy_Guy said:
Lumber Barber said:
It looks really good.
But will I be labeled a sexist, misogynist pig if I say that I'd rather have male mario?
Not really.
Maria just cannot compete, as Mario has the best moustache ever.
Not at all I love Mario. Princess Peach could do with a little backbone though :p

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
In terms of official Rule 63 for video games in general, I wouldn't mind it if they incorporated it into a video game. Like if there was a sequence where a playable character gets transformed into the opposite gender and has to find some item or something to turn back to normal. There's nothing wrong with making a Rule 63 version of a character more feminine for artistic purposes (maybe putting them in a skirt or short shorts, even if they wore trousers before, to accentuate their features), as long as they don't oversexualize them.

This website below has some pretty creative Rule 63 artwork that isn't just "slap on some tits, dress them like a hooker, and call it a day."

http://rule63rules.tumblr.com/

Caeltyr said:
I mean, when's the last time you saw a plumber in a skirt and stockings?
Last night.