Poll: Mass Effect 2: Tali or Jack

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Miranda.

I personally hate Tali. As for Jack, she's awesome with her Renegade personality. You have to make her Paragon if you want to romance her. Which sucks.

Between these two, I pick Jack.

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
I'd go Tali, because I think Jack is a little too crazy... Although I'm not gonna get with her until my second playthrough when I'm not with Liara. However, Liara's a bit obsessive at the moment, and her voice seems... different, somehow. I dislike her muchos.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Haliwali said:
Am I the only one who nailed Miranda? Cuurse my weakness to Australian women...
I don't know, for some weird reason Miranda isn't nearly as popular as I thought she'd be. Something about her face just seems...off. Not warped or anything, just off. And honestly I think she's a Canon Sue. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CanonSue]

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
Dommyboy said:
On my first play through, I picked Tali with my Paragon Male Shepard. On my second playthrough with my renegade FemShep, I'm staying faithful to Liara from the first game, because it is said to have repercussions in the third if you decide to go to a different relationship.

Mass Effect 2 - SciFi Dating Sim.
You have an epic avatar.

OT: I went for Tali, but meh, I never put all that much choice into it.

Apr 28, 2008
If I had to choose, I'd say Tali.
Jack is just a pain in the ass.

Or you could just go with Miranda.

After all, she does have a nice ass.

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
The_Oracle said:
Haliwali said:
Am I the only one who nailed Miranda? Cuurse my weakness to Australian women...
I don't know, for some weird reason Miranda isn't nearly as popular as I thought she'd be. Something about her face just seems...off. Not warped or anything, just off. And honestly I think she's a Canon Sue. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CanonSue]
I didn't mind the face. Especially when I made the connection the the voice actress is Yvonne Strahovski, aka Sarah Walker from Chuck. And I like a girl who can run a tight ship.

Bullsquid

Dec 19, 2009
Irridium said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE_QCpzU&feature=related

I had to.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Which one would be a better mother, if it ever came to that? Tali. Jack's too likely to explode the children's heads in biotic rage when they won't stop crying at 3 am. Besides, if you ever wanted to break it off with her, Jack would likely find and murder you and your new lover.

...Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this decision.

Dec 14, 2009
vorlors said:
being a punk myself i'm a little bias so I'd say jack :p
I loled, Jack isn't punk... she's crazy... like, really crazy.

OT: Tali, I just love her voice and personality, Miranda looks weird, I can't describe it but her face looks off.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'm gonna go with Miranda in my second playthrough. She's Sarah Walker from Chuck.

Dec 14, 2009
Mana Fiend said:
I'd go Tali, because I think Jack is a little too crazy... Although I'm not gonna get with her until my second playthrough when I'm not with Liara. However, Liara's a bit obsessive at the moment, and her voice seems... different, somehow. I dislike her muchos.
I know what you mean, I have a terrible feeling that Liara will try and kill me in the next game for sleeping with Tali... She has changed, and not for the better.

Apr 28, 2008
Bullsquid said:
Irridium said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE_QCpzU&feature=related

I had to.
Its ok, I forgive you.

And Archer is awsome.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Well you can do both, in fact I did all three without even trying. I would go with Tali, just for the sheer weirdness factor.

searanox

Sep 22, 2008
I think for my main character, I'm going to stick with Ashley. She's not a potential love interest in this game, but it's strongly hinted at that she will be in Mass Effect 3... cue big drama over her if you cheat on her in-between.

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
searanox said:
I think for my main character, I'm going to stick with Ashley. She's not a potential love interest in this game, but it's strongly hinted at that she will be in Mass Effect 3... cue big drama over her if you cheat on her in-between.
I doubt it. Think here, how many people on that colony did you save?

Sep 14, 2009
id say tali, personally i dont like bald chicks, she has a decent face tho

i went for miranda and salara, miranda i'd def. bone in real life in a heartbeat

Jun 11, 2008
I haven't played ME2 so I'd have to say Tali but taking that into account you should not have a romantic option with Tali as it would be impossible. She would have to take off her suit in some way and she has no immune system so she would get a disease of soem sort and die simple as. They better have a damn good way of circumventing that in ME2 if they do have the option.