Poll: Milk: Bag or Jug?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Hey, Americunts! Canadian here! We use jugs!
What is that I semll? *sniffs air* Is it..A troll?

You're probably not a troll.But cut that shit out.We don´t want this sort of offensive material here.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Obviously you don't live near Canada. Tomato flavored Ruffles? Check. Public health care? Check. Free college for residents? Check. Saying "aboot" instead of "about"? Check.
Nope nowhere near Canada, Ireland infact, and I kinda meant that normally thing as a joke, as those things you've mentioned arn't particularly normal. Good, yes... Normal, not quite...

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
How do you get the milk out of the bag? If you open it, surely it would go everywhere?

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
Ok, Bagged milk sounds disgusting. Actually, the fact that any liquid drink substance is sold and stored in a bag is creeping me out a little. Here milk comes in a plastic gallon jug or a half gallon cardboard carton (well, that and individual serving size bottles and cartons, irrelevant to this discussion).

Ascarona

Jan 24, 2010
Bags, Jugs? If you wanna say boobies just say it...
Carton for me, I never found milk in bottles in my country but I did have them when I was in Turkey on holiday.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
fanklok said:
I..

Um..

I do not have a witty response that beats that picture.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I usually get them in bags, but I'll get them in cartons and jugs too.

Big jugs of milk.

-insert dirty joke here-

Mortars

May 24, 2009
NLS said:
Only cartons here. Works great to store in the refrigerator, can just stack em like bricks. Actually, when I was in kindergarten, we made a big ship using milk cartons as bricks.
Tine Melk FTW!!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
RanD00M said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
What is that I semll? *sniffs air* Is it..A troll?

You're probably not a troll.But cut that shit out.We don´t want this sort of offensive material here.
Furioso said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Yea thats not offensive at all...
Sorry, but hearing the same damn "joke" a thousand times, especially when it's a BLATANT FUCKING LIE, gets me a LITTLE pissed off.
Funny I don't see the joke or the lie, enjoy your ban troll