Poll: Monster Musume Girls!

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Yay for opening! (boo for copyright)

One of the happiest songs I've heard in a while also spirit love bomb! As for girl I like Rachnea out of them all as despite her appearance she's the most careful of the bunch; all ways taking her strength into consideration whilst the other girls just throw themselves about without thinking.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
It's the most disturbing thing a relationship can produce. I'd rather take my chances with the Lamina race, thank you.
You're just saying that because you wouldn't mind going into a Lamian village to become the father of the next generation for that town.

Plus, say what you will about the mating habits of best girl (Centaurs) but she's still the best wife of the lot.
Plus given the events of the Manga, the age of male centaurs being the fathers of the race is over anyway.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Secretarial-Humbug said:
but then, how much there is to 'spoil' from a fan-service harem comedy manga/anime is kinda up for debate.
That's my problem with this series and others like it: it's another "ecchi" series. Or as I like to call it: a Blue Balls Anime. Why do I call it that? Because the entire point is to give you blue balls with absolutely no payoff.

Stories like this are better for straight-up hentai (in my humble opinion, of course). I don't know how the show is, but I've read a bit of the manga and there's a bit of nudity in there, but every time the guy's about to get laid something happens to interrupt it. Blue Balls, ahoy!

Oh well, I'll take Miia because I like redheads. :p

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
FPLOON said:
Hmmmm... Mero, Zombina, or Doppel? Who should I choose?
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/007/857/3a1.gif

Well, I'm sold...
Other than that, it's been a while since a harem has made me indecisive in terms of anything "Best X"-related... I would think choosing between Monster Girls was as easy as choosing between opening and ending theme musics...
I was happy just lurking around occasionally, but since you just had to pull up best girl, I'm obliged to give you my support in enlightening the world. With Rachnea being second best. Polt's pretty fun too though... Hmmm...

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Zontar said:
You're just saying that because you wouldn't mind going into a Lamian village to become the father of the next generation for that town.

Plus, say what you will about the mating habits of best girl (Centaurs) but she's still the best wife of the lot.
Plus given the events of the Manga, the age of male centaurs being the fathers of the race is over anyway.
Believe me, I wouldn't want that. First off, the typical male can probably have sex for up to three hours or more ... yet, depending on whom you are, there IS a limit. Now imagine if after being tired & no longer aroused, you have a few hundred Lamina women wanting to screw you, turn by turn. Now remember what Miia said to Darling-

<spoiler=Proof>

So, imagine ... each Lamina wanting to do you. All. Night. Long. You would die due to exhaustion, if not being crushed if said Lamina girls decide to hug you a bit to hard. That is probably why they kidnap multiple men, whom are never seen again- they're probably dead. That is my theory, but just think about it ... why not keep them around for the next cycle or village? Because Lamina women are to sex driven to the point human males are 'milked' to death which is pretty screwed up.

But, to be fair- both parties (Lamina and Centaur) are trying to break the cycle. Although Miia is the only Lamina so far who's actually resisting the village's pressure of sharing a man, so rather- she could be faithful to one man as her beloved while Cerea wants to be a wife with Darling rather then having a teaser- just to be a male Centaur's sex toy / child bearer.

Even the Harpy mother of Papi was totally chill about Papi staying loyal with Darling. New generations in real life tend to break the cycle, because beforehand teens were forced into marriages with whom the parents arranged. Still, if I had a choice i'd go with Miia because I know she'd totally be faithful / honest with me while providing everything I mentioned in the first post (on page 1, it's long ... you can't miss it lol). This post. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.881193-Poll-Monster-Musume-Girls#22200684]
Death by snu-snu is an acceptable death.