Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

VaioStreams

May 7, 2008
I don't think it maters what nationality any of us are. the only thing that maters is we're Gamers, Geeks and Nerds. call me a loser but having that which ties us together is more important to me then where said person is from.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
I am an American with a French and Taiwanese background. How's THAT for variety!
Sorry, but I win... I'm half Japanese, about a third English, then part Scottish, French, Argentinian, Chilean and Spanish. :p

edit: oh, and I'm also quarter Communist XD

CargoHold

Sep 16, 2009
siffty said:
Australian with a Scottish back ground
Neon Jackal said:
I'm from Australia, land of Overpriced/delayed/banned games.
These.
Australia- where the birds eat snakes. Speaking of which, a kookaburra swooped on me while I was having lunch and took my pizza right out my hand. Sneaky bastard.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Born and "grew up" in Russia, now in Germany. But if they don't stop trying to monitor the internet and setting "stop signs"(If your pc is located in Germany and you visit a "forbidden" site, be it CP, "terrorism" or just stuff that some prick up there didn't like, you can't access it, and you only see a "stop sign" and your IP is saved in an archive) I may just move back to Russia, because there the authorities don't bother with internet so much, you only have to show your passport when you buy a new router/modem, and if you don't attack their sites they leave you alone.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
I am a german too... but not one of those evil ones; my evil genes are somehow not active (much).

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
KillerMidget said:
I'm British, and I like being British, even if I do not necessarily like the British themselves, well the majority.
This made me smile.

Another Brit here, anyway. :p

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
Aunel said:
Dutch, uhhhm
nothing special here :p
That's a lie! You have great, welcoming and nice people. Beautiful women. I've seen it with my own eyes! You have a very pleasant and optimistic view on life and the people around you. I could name more butI'm not going to. After spending 3 months in Holland I must say you are sorely mistaken if you think that there is nothing special about it. Maybe I was lucky about where in Holland I stayed and whom I encountered, can't say for sure.
Oh, and did I say weed?

OT: Swedish here. We're responsible for meatballs (actually I don't think that's true), In Flames, Opeth and Meshuggah amongst others.