Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
How did you classify the rest of the friggin world into Non EU Others?

Asia = 4 letters
Non EU Others = 12 letters

Kirky

Oct 30, 2008
Ellivader said:
I'm British, and I like being British, even if I do not necessarily like the British themselves, well the majority.
Same, it's great to be British, even if most of the British are tossers.

We have a rather grand history, but lately we've been letting down our empire-building, Nazi crushing forebears.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Perwer said:
Aunel said:
Dutch, uhhhm
nothing special here :p
That's a lie! You have great, welcoming and nice people. Beautiful women. I've seen it with my -snip- where in Holland I stayed and whom I encountered, can't say for sure.
Oh, and did I say weed?

OT: Swedish here. We're responsible for meatballs (actually I don't think that's true), In Flames, Opeth and Meshuggah amongst others.
sure we have beautiful women, I am aiming for one right now...
if you know what I mean :p

where did you stay, because the "big" city's around here are pretty exciting but where I live it's boring....

[AU]Specter

Sep 30, 2009
Im from Australia, but because i played Metal Gear Online for over a year and moderated an Eu forum for it, im pretty comfortable with Uk timezones and currency. Not so much with US timezone, but the Aussie dollar is getting closer and closer to being the same as the US dollar.

but i love British/French/Spanish people, and tolerate others (looks at America).

Slayah85

Sep 26, 2009
Spitfire175 said:
Slayah85 said:
Spitfire175 said:
Finland. It's cold and dark most of the time. Everyone is drunk. Lotsa people get stabbed or killed with an axe. Nobody wants to speak to anyone. What a great place.
Nice you twat. Thats the way of stereotyping finnish people more. Its not like that and if you r from finland you should know better!!! Finland FTW!
Oh look, another Finn! Yay! Sort of proves a point, Finns take EVERYTHING WAY TOO FRIGGIN' SERIOUSLY.

Oh btw, you did realise my post was a bad joke? Whoever reads such poor generalisations should understand it's not really serious.(despite many of the things stated here having a very strong base in reality) Or am I being fooled here?
MM yes i realised that it was a joke but. Just pisses me off when people post (that kind of C*ap in here cause you allways here those stupid arguments about effin polarbears n s*it.) just for the record my intention was not to offend you anyway so i apologize for advance.

Feralbreed

May 20, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
I'm from Sweden, where our food is good, our ladies are fine as the sun is bright, and our metal bands are fucking awesome!! \m/
I'm from none other than the best country in Europe and possibly the best in northern Europe too! Finland, also widely known as winland. That joke never get's old, never.

Sweden is good too...they have things that we don't, like culture...

And there's no Polar bears here dammit. Get it through your damn heads already.
I should know, I'm writing this from an iglu and there's a seal outside.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
EcoEclipse said:
Rawker said:
EcoEclipse said:
Rawker said:
I live at the bottom of the Dead Sea.
Wait, how dense are you? Any normal human would float on the top. Or was this some sort of mafia stick-concrete-blocks-on-his-feet revenge thing?
But I never said I was any normal human, now did I?
Well I...

It's just I assumed you were...

... Touché.
i the words of another poster, " thats right! you assumed. you made an ass of u and me.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
I am an American with a French and Taiwanese background. How's THAT for variety!
Indeed, way to go :D

I'm from America, a little less than half German, a little less than half Irish and a tiny bit Cherokee.

But I honestly don't find that I share any particularly well-known traits that Germans or Irish have. I'd like to think I have some Cherokee traits tho :p

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
I'm from Sweden, where our food is good, our ladies are fine as the sun is bright, and our metal bands are fucking awesome!! \m/
I have no experience of your first two claims, but you're right about your last one! \m/

I myself am from the Northwest United Kingdom, where the food is crap, our ladies are mostly skanky and the only metal band I know of that came from my home city are Carcass. (Admittedly, Carcass are pretty damn good...)

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
Sir, I envy you.

Personally I'm Canadian. I like Canada though, it's a nice place, not the most interesting, but nice.