Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

Nalarion

Apr 30, 2009
im American... but i dont like that fact, i am mostly italian and livei n italy, so i would lvoe to consider myself italian.... or irish cause im half irish so

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
Finland. It's cold and dark most of the time. Everyone is drunk. Lotsa people get stabbed or killed with an axe. Nobody wants to speak to anyone. What a great place.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Chapper said:
Norwegian here... And I feel left out in the poll, because we're neither an EU member nor a non EU member.

We're a bit of both, if that makes any sense at all.
aren't we just the coolest?

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Orange Monkey said:
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.
At least you get points. Once a few years ago, we got ONE point, thats just humiliating. For awhile there was even a joke going around ''Whats the difference between Fabrizio Faniello and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points''
Points? Clearly you missed this recent entry. I personally thought that a clearly gay steward asking the audience if they would like something to suck on was bound to win us votes. Apparently not; I might have to steal your joke.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
KillerMidget said:
I'm British, and I like being British, even if I do not necessarily like the British themselves, well the majority.
damn summed me up in a nutshell

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
TPiddy said:
I don't mean to offend anyone by not listing their country, so I have just listed the countries I suspect are the most populous. I am Canadian myself.
I think there is a large Australian contingent. I'd expect that to be in the poll.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
I am Canadian, sittin here eating doughnuts and drinkin timmies, gona go chop wood latter and eat pancakes.

macatombe

Mar 8, 2009
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.
At least you get points. Once a few years ago, we got ONE point, thats just humiliating. For awhile there was even a joke going around ''Whats the difference between Fabrizio Faniello and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points''
Points? Clearly you missed this recent entry. I personally thought that a clearly gay steward asking the audience if they would like something to suck on was bound to win us votes. Apparently not; I might have to steal your joke.
Oh......... dear

OT: I'm from England but I'm gonna move as soon as I'm 21.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
i feel like the poll needs an australian option.
i'm from the US, but i'm sure that there are at least enough escapists from down under to put it on the poll.
edit: malta is in the mediteranian west of italy. i believe its east of the baelaric isles(forgive spelling). what language do they speak there? i think it's english but not certain.

911 fox

Jun 11, 2009
im from Canada

if you want to know the escapist is in north Carolina and was registered by the themis group

52.5% of visitors are from usa

13.2% are from GB

5.8% are from Canada

for more information see http://whois.domaintools.com/escapistmagazine.com