Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
It doesn't matter if they are from Canadia, Laos or Souplex forbid California, right now they are from the Escapist.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Sovvolf said:
I'm from Great Britain, the England part of the UK and the Yorkshire part of England, Southern part of Yorkshire, Barnsley part of South Yorkshire, there that's were I live... need my house number so you know were to post the bomb.
Well im from lancashire. To Arms!

NickSettle

Feb 10, 2008
I'd Like to say British, but I'm from Birmingham, so I could be anything.
It's basically it's own country inside England.

tooktook

Feb 13, 2008
Africa, a whole continant, doesn't even get a place. Wrong. And yes I know there aren't many other Africans around here but still, a whole continant.

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
I think you should change 'EU Country' to 'European Country' since EU is European Union and some European countries are not part of it, but are still European, but that aside.. I'm from Holland.

Slayah85

Sep 26, 2009
Spitfire175 said:
Slayah85 said:
Spitfire175 said:
Finland. It's cold and dark most of the time. Everyone is drunk. Lotsa people get stabbed or killed with an axe. Nobody wants to speak to anyone. What a great place.
Nice you twat. Thats the way of stereotyping finnish people more. Its not like that and if you r from finland you should know better!!! Finland FTW!
Oh look, another Finn! Yay! Sort of proves a point, Finns take EVERYTHING WAY TOO FRIGGIN' SERIOUSLY.
Oh btw, you did realise my post was a bad joke? Whoever reads such poor generalisations should understand it's not really serious.(despite many of the things stated here having a very strong base in reality) Or am I being fooled here?
Nonono i did understand that its a bad joke. but it just pisses me off when people do that cause every now and then there is some people that ask those stupid questions about igloos and polarbears... just frustrating.. My intention was not to offend you any way. So im sorry if i upset you somehow ;)

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
Im from merry old England and I love this site. I come here for quiet alot of my gaming news, this and Gametrailers basically gives me all the gaming info I could ever want :)

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
Born in Germany, raised as a U.S. citizen with an Irish-Italian-German-French background. HAHA! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!! o-0