Poll: Pancakes Vs Waffles?

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
Everyone always debates between cake and pie. Which is silly since cake is obviously better.

What about pancakes and waffles? Which do you think is superior?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Huh. At least we don't get many "Vs. Threads" lately.

I like Waffles more, as you can fill the cups with maple syrup, and not have it drip off, like what happens with pancakes.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
badmunky64 said:
Everyone always debates between cake and pie. Which is silly since cake is obviously better.

What about pancakes and waffles? Which do you think is superior?
XD

Waffles are superior, since you can use a toaster to make them.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Waffles, obviously

There is a Waffle King and waffle shoes and backpacks.
Your argument is invalid.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Well, pancakes (if make right) are slightly spongy, so they absorb the syrup. However, waffles are practically designed for holding syrup... I say it's a tie.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
badmunky64 said:
What?! No. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzKkmKQwYm4]

On topic: pancakes, because they're easier and don't require special equipment to make (and I refuse to consider frozen waffles. From scratch or not at all is how I have my bready breakfast things).

chibivash

Apr 2, 2010
i prefer pancakes. easier to make and i like the spongy texture better. like maple syrup soaked cake.

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
loc978 said:
badmunky64 said:
What?! No. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzKkmKQwYm4]

On topic: pancakes, because they're easier and don't require special equipment to make (and I refuse to consider frozen waffles. From scratch or not at all is how I have my bready breakfast things).
love the 6 second video!

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:
It's been scientifically proven that waffles are for communists. So kindly get the fuck out of my country that US place!

On topic: Pancakes. Everybody knows that pancakes are one of man's greatest creations. EVERYBODY.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010

Yeah. That pretty much explains my view on them since I like both equally.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
I prefer pancakes because, to me, they're easier to make and more a finger-food so I can eat them while I'm cooking them. I like eating with my fingers. Plus, I just like frying my food.

Waffles require syrup to taste good, which means sitting down with a fork and eating from a plate.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Steppin Razor said:
Julianking93 said:
It's been scientifically proven that waffles are for communists. So kindly get the fuck out of my country that US place!

On topic: Pancakes. Everybody knows that pancakes are one of man's greatest creations. EVERYBODY.
Don't be silly communists can't afford toasters or waffle irons :p

OT: I do love me some waffles toaster ones or the real deal ( I DO have a waffle iron)

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I had a beacon infused Waffle a few weeks ago and it was pure mana from the heavens...

So waffles get my vote...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Pancakes are better with meats and eggs.
Waffles are better with sweet toppings like nutella, and spekuloos.
http://www.wafelsanddinges.com/

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I like waffles. And pancakes. And French toast. *Humming* doo doo doo doot, can't wait to get a mouthful...