Poll: Pancakes Vs Waffles?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Waffles. Always waffles. Pancakes are good but Waffles have square notches that store syrup. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!

lacktheknack said:
Julianking93 said:
Steppin Razor said:
But what if I slice you up? Will you truly be happy when I've cut off one of your arms?
Only if it's done by you! *hugs tight*
Steppin Razor said:
Julianking93 said:
Only if it's done by you! *hugs tight*
*hugs*
*cuts in half*

OH GOD I WENT AND DID IT AGAIN!
I love this website.
Hey, that's my line :p

mrx19869 said:
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
Get out of here, you heretic!

ClassicJokester

I Love You.
Apr 16, 2010
I'd say its a tie.

Good pancakes are unbeatable in terms of sponginess, deliciousness, and ease of preparation.

Good waffles are unbeatable in terms of how much fun you can have alternating between syrup and butter in the little squares.

Also, you cannot make waffles in a toaster. You can, however, make mass-produced waffle-shaped pieces of cardboard in a toaster.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Steppin Razor said:
Asuka Soryu said:
(eats popcorn) I love this episode of CSI.
lacktheknack said:
I love this website.
Thank you, thank you, we're here until Monday.
"We"? Thought you killed the other human.

(sips soda)

I have to say, I gotta agree with the person who said "who cares wich wins, I ate them both".

They're both good.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
Pancakes usually have far less sugar (or usually in my case: no sugar), and are thus more versatile: Lunch OR Dessert. Seriously, ham and cheese pancakes are DELICIOUS!

RollingThunder

Nov 2, 2010
Asuka Soryu said:
RollingThunder said:
I prefer Japanese pancake(aka Okonomiyaki), I don't really like sweets.

(drools) Now that's one sexy pancake. Japan seems to always outdo us in toppings. I remember seeing a list of pizza toppings for Japan in Japanese class. That was amazing how different it was.

Yup, and when you go to an Okonomiyaki place you have to cook it yourself! the cooking process is always fun, you can add some seasonings and eat appetizers while waiting for your Okonomiyaki to cook.

beniki

May 28, 2009
RollingThunder said:
I prefer Japanese pancake(aka Okonomiyaki), I don't really like sweets.

Not really a pancake, but I am now thinking about what it would be like cooked in a waffle iron.

But really, pancakes all the way for me. That spongy goodness is just more satisfying at breakfast time.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
pancakes are superior, as they are easier to make in a wider variety, and if made right taste good cold with stuff on em as well as hot... and can be made into tasty sandwiches and other things... :p waffles are far more limited and i find they lose almost all of their appeal when tehy cool off too much... also you can't roll waffles around things as easily... I like to pancake a sausage then bacon the pancake sometimes... :p can't do that shit with a waffle.