Poll: Pancakes Vs Waffles?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Steppin Razor said:
It's been scientifically proven that waffles are for communists. So kindly get the fuck out of my country that US place!
Actually, science has proven waffles are the choice of breakfast for most awesomely sexy people in the world, so you and your pancakes lose.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Dimitriov said:
Don't be silly communists can't afford toasters or waffle irons :p
Poor people like having money, which they don't have any of, so why can't communists prefer something they can't have?

Julianking93 said:
Actually, science has proven waffles are the choice of breakfast for most awesomely sexy people in the world, so you and your pancakes lose.
HOW DOES SCIENCE KNOW I'M A HIDEOUS TROLL!?

Cheskaz

Nov 20, 2009
We don't really get waffles in Australia. Sure you can go buy a toaster-thingy for them, but pancakes are more widely avaliable.

Though seriouly, are they worth the $100(est.) dollars it takes to get a waffle maker?

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
You're all madmen. MADMEN!

Everyone knows French Toast is superior (And Pie is better than cake).

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
Waffles can be made in the toaster. Therefore waffles are superior. Not only that, but waffles are designed with little pockets to better hold syrup. And when is the last time you heard of someone eating chicken n' pancakes?

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
Cheskaz said:
We don't really get waffles in Australia. Sure you can go buy a toaster-thingy for them, but pancakes are more widely avaliable.

Though seriouly, are they worth the $100(est.) dollars it takes to get a waffle maker?
Any price is worth it for waffles. The more expensive the more you can laugh at your poor, waffle-less friends.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Pancakes have a greater range of quality, you can have a terrible pancake or a mind blowing one. However waffles have a pretty narrow range, nice and delicious, hard to screw up massively.

Ultimately I prefer waffles, but I believe that's a reflection on my personality.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
They both serve their own niche. I personally don't like maple syrup so the waffles ability to hold syrup does nothing for me. I eat both on a semi-regular basis. L'eggo my eggo!

Edit: Waffles are faster, but pancakes are usually more filling based on the stuff I got in my house. We have a waffle iron but it's like meh too much work and we never used it so I know I'de do something wrong and don't want to be hassled for it. Chocolate chip pancakes with some butter is just wow though.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Steppin Razor said:
No, don't touch me you monster!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You know I just get this way when your mother treats me that way *looks away dramatically*

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:
No, don't touch me you monster!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You know I just get this way when your mother treats me that way *looks away dramatically*[/quote]

THAT'S BECAUSE MY MOTHER HATES YOU! But you don't have to take it out on me! What the hell did I do to deserver that sort of treatment, huh!?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Waffles for me, unless the pancakes have chocolate chips. Either way, no syrup. Syrup doesn't like me anymore T.T

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Steppin Razor said:
THAT'S BECAUSE MY MOTHER HATES YOU! But you don't have to take it out on me! What the hell did I do to deserver that sort of treatment, huh!?
Don't you think I know that!!???
I don't want to hurt you, but you bring it upon yourself!
You and that ***** just hate me don't you??

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Don't you think I know that!!???
I don't want to hurt you, but you bring it upon yourself!
You and that ***** just hate me don't you??
I don't! It's all her, I swear. I SWEAR IT'S JUST HER!