Poll: Poll: What is your favourite Superhero?

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
Aquaman he's unbelievably bitchin'. Maybe add an other option for the poll.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Batman fo sho'.

I've been really into Batman lately for some reason, bought a bunch of graphic novels and saw TDKR in cinema 5 times, lol.

MidnightFaith

Oct 30, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
Batman fo sho'.

I've been really into Batman lately for some reason, bought a bunch of graphic novels and saw TDKR in cinema 5 times, lol.
I've always liked Batman as a kid, but as I got a bit older I liked both Batman and Spiderman, Batman remains my favorite Superhero, I thought Spiderman was cute and that was why I liked Spiderman, now Batman he has purpose (so does Spiderman) he does crazy things, jumping off roofs and his wings comes out, how he keeps a straight professional face while working, helping others and isn't afraid of vilians.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
MidnightFaith said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Batman fo sho'.

I've always liked Batman as a kid, but as I got a bit older I liked both Batman and Spiderman, Batman remains my favorite Superhero, I thought Spiderman was cute and that was why I liked Spiderman, now Batman he has purpose (so does Spiderman) he does crazy things, jumping off roofs and his wings comes out, how he keeps a straight professional face while working, helping others and isn't afraid of vilians.
I like Spider-Man, but I don't find him as interesting.

Lego Batman 2 is freaking hilarious in that sense, Batman and Superman have to work together, and the way their personalities clash is funny as hell :D

MidnightFaith

Oct 30, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
MidnightFaith said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Batman fo sho'.

I like Spider-Man, but I don't find him as interesting.

Lego Batman 2 is freaking hilarious in that sense, Batman and Superman have to work together, and the way their personalities clash is funny as hell :D
Yea, Spiderman isn't as interesting as Batman by far. I haven't seen the new Batman Movie yet but I will. The last Batman was really good and I'm looking forward to seeing the new Batman. Plus, he is good in black.

Corax_1990

May 21, 2010
Billy Butcher from the boys or Deadpool, same dark humor and psychosis beneath the surface. Makes for a fun read.

MidnightFaith

Oct 30, 2011
Corax_1990 said:
Billy Butcher from the boys or Deadpool, same dark humor and psychosis beneath the surface. Makes for a fun read.
I should read Deadpool then. Never heard of him before. Thank You

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I have too many favorites it's hard for me to chose! I guess I have always be partial to Iron Man. He was the first (solo book) super hero I really started reading religiously. Been a fan of his for just over a decade now I believe.

Aug 25, 2009
Batman from that list

But my favourite superhero is Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)

She's just awesome in every way, and anyone who doesn't know the amazingness that is her needs to immediately read Batgirl: Rising, Batgirl: The Flood and Batgirl: The Lesson. Even if you have read these comics, go back and read them again, just to remind yourself of why Stephanie Brown is the best person in the entire DC Universe.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
To me that Batman because I admire this wills and dedication in his goal to rid Gotham city of criminals and the war on crime itself.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
theSteamSupported said:
Sailor Moon. I'm not kidding. Tintin comes on second place.
Neither of them are superheroes and only one of them doesn't suck.
I'll let you guess which.

Anyways, Deadpool, Jackie Estacado, Spiderman or Nightwing. C'maaaaaaan.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
It's a toss up between Batman and Iron Man, but that's only because of Robert Downey Jr.'s stellar portrayal of the character.