Poll: Pubic hair and you.

Ariseishirou

Aug 24, 2010
No preference for men, but the furthest I'd go for a partner myself is a trim. Razor burn and ingrown hairs on your junk = the least sexy thing humanly possible. Also, if you think licking hair is bad, try licking stubble.

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012
I am a total hairphobe but only on myself.

I'm a weird straight guy who routinely uses hair removal cream (veet/nair) on my entire body, including pubic region, legs, underarms. I'm always clean shaven. I just hate hair, I find it unnecessary everywhere except on the top of my head (and eyebrows of course), it feels gross, it smells, aesthetically displeasing.

But I couldn't care less on my sexual partner, I mean, I'd rather she be at least neat about it if she is going to keep some, something a little tamed, but going down on girls is like my favourite thing and a little hair isn't going to stop me.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Keep it trimmed or shaved. Either is perfectly acceptable.

Ain't no one got time to navigate a veritable pube jungle.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
blackrave said:
DoPo said:
thaluikhain said:
blackrave said:
What? It's not like I asked "what is the biggest object you can put in your anus?" or anything
[sub][sub]That will be for the next poll[/sub][/sub]
F.A.T.A.L. has a table for that, because of course it does.
I see you made a F.A.T.A.L. reference out of the blue without a proper warning. Unfortunately, you now have to burn in hell for doing it.

Also, I wonder how people (or things) with negative anal circumference would be able to fit anything there.
How would negative anal circumference even work?
My guess is that it doesn't.

blackrave said:
P.S. I just noticed something- did you said "things"?
Some of the "playable" races include demonic half breeds or some shit. I can't remember if they were supposed to be human or not and I don't actually even care. If they weren't supposed to be human, then I classify them as "things".

There might also be a possibility that actual things might be able to have anal circumference stat. And with it, a negative value. Again, I don't really care enough to double check if that's actually the case.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
You should make us specify our sex and our preferred partner's sex. Y'know.. for science.

Guy here- prefer doing it with women.

I'll go down regardless, and I find I'm usually happy with anything other than a completely unkempt hedge. Obviously bald is easiest to work with, but I do admire a well maintained trim, runway, other pattern etc.

I certainly don't hold it against a girl if she chooses to go unshaved though. Her body, her choice.

Silentpony said:
But if the rules are strict I like knowing before I land so I don't have to pay some sort of penalty or talk my way down.
More like PENAL-TY

BOOM

AM I RIGHT FELLAS?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
I'm fine with whatever my partner wants frankly.

As for myself, she doesn't care, i trim it on occasion but I'm covered in man fur anyway so it'd be weird to not have any there.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
I picked the get the hairy filth... but I'm more for a trimmed option rather than shaved. Not that I mind shaved. Trimmed just usually looks nicer.
But a bush is a big no-no. I don't know. It just doesn't look nice. It's a turn off when I see it.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
blackrave said:
Just curious.
What about remaining body?
Do you prefer everything else besides crotch to be hairy as well or trimmed/shaved?
I generally don't have a preference. Well, no, that's not true. I like it when men have less hair, but not necessarily from shaving.

Because if it's later then it's strange (from my pov at least).
Male genitals tend to look goofy to me. There's some inconvenience to excess hair, but I don't want to be reminded of Christopher Ecclston when I'm going down on a guy.

In case of former it is totally understandable- who wouldn't cuddle a bear?
Cuddling a bear is fucking awesome.
For a first 3 seconds, then bear remembers "wait a minute, I'm a BEAR" and starts mauling your ass
And this is how I became persona non grata in my local zoo
[sub][sub]stupid zoo with its stupid rules[/sub][/sub]
I have cuddled many bears, but their reaction has less to do with mauling my ass and more to do with me not being their type. Though I think we're talking about different bears, because that's how I got kicked off of several pride floats.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
The mild discomfort of getting an occasional stray hair in your mouth is nowhere near comparable to the expense and effort of maintaining a hairless pubic region. Trimming is kind of pointless since shorter hairs are harder to get out of your mouth anyway. Neither my partner nor I do anything to our pubic hairs besides wash them and we're both happy as can be.

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
I like MY girl just as how she is. SHe doesn?t trim or shave and it looks lovely. And not once when I have been going down on her has a hair stuck on my mouth. As for me I don't care. But she likes me hairy so hairy I stay.

Dizchu

...brutal
Sep 23, 2014
Hairless for men and women. I just find it an unattractive and uncomfortable obstruction. Same with all body hair, really. I wish my body didn't grow any at all, ugh.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Silentpony said:
Personally I like it when my plane has a strip to land on. Something about a well maintained runway just makes my plane fly faster and further.
As for the maintenance on my Cessna-7, I listen to ground control. I make sure to follow all rules and regulations set by the airport I'm landing on. If the rules are lax, I won't go out of my way to maintain. But if the rules are strict I like knowing before I land so I don't have to pay some sort of penalty or talk my way down.
You win the thread for that analogy.

OT: I'd settle for nicely groomed and trimmed, since it's nicer than having overgrown underbrush, and more comfortable and less hassle than fully shaved/waxed.

Squanchy

Dec 23, 2015
It depends on the person, and what they want to be doing. I had a girlfriend who was half Philipino, and she was basically hairless to begin with. I've also had a girlfriend with Persian ancestry who could have probably been very warm in the winter if she hadn't groomed. I think we all should strive to reasonably accommodate our partners, and visa versa. Beyond that, as long as people are hygienic, I'm glad that we're having sex.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Pluvia said:
The most common one I've seen has been trimmed male hair. Most females seem to have it shaved around this age (early 20's).

I mean dicks can look odd shaved, and no one likes getting pubes in their face, so just keep it trim so it's out of the way and looks like you keep care of yourself.

Surprised that "trimmed" wasn't an option in the poll given how prevalent it is.
To be honest differentiating between trimmed and wild bush would have made poll more complicated (instead 4 main variations it would require 9+ 2 more for "doesn't matter" and "other")
By "hairy" I basically meant "trimmed", just badly conveyed it.
Sorry :)

Sep 14, 2009
prefer shaved if i'm going down there myself (male here, going down on a female) but trimmed down so it's not poking me in the face is fine too as long as it's kept well washed, too many times have I encountered downstairs that was just smelly and unhygienic, and that is just a huge turn off.

I keep mine trimmed (not like I'm getting a whole bunch to justify it) for aesthetic reasons but if a girl wants me to full shave the bits I could probably keep up with that.

just curious, has anyone here gotten laser hair removal treatment for their downstairs? was it awful, or what was your experience with it?

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
WinterWyvern said:
I associate lack of hair with lack of puberty. A man without some body hair will look too juvenile, immature to me. Same goes for a woman without any pubic hair.

Pubic hairs are a sign of sexual maturity; a man with hair is... well, manly.
Seriously? Things like broader shoulders (for men) and wider hips (for women) aren't good enough indicators? Slightly off-topic, but I've always found the argument that "people who like shaved are secretly pedophiles!" incredibly silly, since there's far more changes that happens to a person's body after they go through puberty than simply growing some extra hair. Shaving this hair off makes someone look like a child about as much as putting on a top hat makes you look exactly like an Victorian English gentleman.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
I'm a guy, and when I'm in a relationship, or hoping to get some, I'm usually shaved smooth. I usually hope that the ladies are the same, but as long as it isn't completely overwhelming I'm usually good.

Once had a real funny experience where I went out with a girl, really good looking, raven black hair. Things go really well, and after two dates we end up at her place, things heat up, I slip off her panties, and there it is, redder than the fires of hell, I doubled over in surprise, why the hell would any natural redhead dye her hair? Unsurprisingly I didn't get laid that night.

Afterthought, I once sneezed on a girl because her hair tickled my nose, apparently snot isn't sexy.