Poll: Pubic hair and you.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
New Frontiersman said:
I'm not going to reply, since I don't feel like sharing that on the escapist. But I just want to say, this is the fourth time I've seen a thread on this exact topic on this site since I've been here. And I just find that so odd for some reason that people are so curious about the escapist's opinions on this topic.
Well, you've been here 5 years. 4 times doesn't seem unreasonable.

Flatfrog said:
And a pube or two in the teeth is really no big deal.
The worst sexual experience I've had in my entire life was when I went down on a girl, got a hair stuck in that one spot in the back of the throat (You know that terrible spot), and couldn't do anything about it because she was really into it and I didn't want to disappoint. Absolutely miserable the whole time.

For comparison to my other sexual experiences...

1. First time I ever went down stairs, the girl was on her period and didn't tell me
2. Once penetrated a woman who forgot to take out a tampon. It was abrasive. Like a Brillo pad.
3. Once slipped in the shower doing sexy times and went face first into a toilet bowl
4. Anally ambushed during oral

There's more, of course (My sex life has mostly been pretty good, but I've had an unreasonable amount of 'incidents'), but I think you can get my point - Pubic hair can ruin sex.

Nachtwens

Jan 3, 2016
Hair anywhere except the top of your head.. yuck. Wax it all, baby! (Yes, I do it myself too)

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Something Amyss said:
Hah! Those responses made me snerk at work. My coworker just looked at me funny. Sadly I can't explain to him "No it's cool, I was just laughing about something funny regarding pubic hair and hugging bears on a gay pride float". That...wouldn't help matters. xD

OT: My preference is shaved on women, because as others have mentioned, getting pubic hair stuck in my teeth when performing oral is annoying. Not a deal breaker of course, but I'd rather not have to deal with it. And given how much I enjoy giving cunnilingus, it's appreciated.

Though having pubes has never once stopped me from enjoying a ladies body. I don't keep myself trimmed 100% of the time either, it fluctuates based on my mood. So I'm hardly going to give a woman flak for not maintaining a smooth landscape all the time.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
TheLaughingMagician said:
Ha there isn't enough hair in the world to cover mine. (look no one can accuse me of lowering the tone in a thread like this, I take my opportunities to be crude where I can get them)
Oh, suuuuure. If I had a nickel for every time I heard thaaaaat....

...actually, I think I'd have five cents, but still.

Happyninja42 said:
Hah! Those responses made me snerk at work. My coworker just looked at me funny. Sadly I can't explain to him "No it's cool, I was just laughing about something funny regarding pubic hair and hugging bears on a gay pride float". That...wouldn't help matters. xD
Really? What prudes!

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Don't really care much if I'm honest.

Although I'd prefer at least some hair if it's all the same otherwise. Completely shaved just seems less interesting. A glimpse of pubic hair without any further detail can be quite titillating in my opinion.

As for myself, I'd like to say I'd go with whatever my partner would prefer but I don't think I'd remember maintaining it... I'd just shave it once and then forget all about it.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I've never done the do or even been on a date, but I think I'd prefer shaved.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
Personally I like to keep everything trim to make oral sex easier... And I like the aesthetic on me. With a partner, I outright say that I go down on them more often if they are trim as well. Pubes in the mouth is tolerable but lowers my oral sex incentive. I still do it anyway, because I'm cool like that, but when it's trim, I actively want to lick around.