Poll: Redheads: A Survey

moviedork

Mar 25, 2011
If you're a red head woman- your attractiveness is much more noticeable on the hotness scale
If you're a red head dude- well...you better be really funny or else a dye job should be in your future.

JohnHunter

Mar 15, 2011
I AM a redhead. I for one do find redheaded women attractive, but then again I find all women (well, just about all) attractive.

And I'm damn proud to be a redhead, and think that stereotypes against Red-headed kind to be in poor taste. Like all other stereotypes.

goddamn school kids and their backwards ideas of nerds...

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
PrinceOfShapeir said:
MeChaNiZ3D said:
I am a male, and I find red hair inconsequential when the person has a face.
What if they don't have a face?
I did say when they have a face. When they do not have a face, yes, redheads are more attractive. But I'd rather a different hair colour and a face.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Male here, female Gingers yes. Redheads no. Fake red is one of the worst hair colours imo, it just looks tacky and cheap.

Capatcha: 'love is blind'

I lol'd

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
ChildofGallifrey said:
As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

If I may say so sir, you have excellent taste when it comes to women.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Awh, theres no "i am a redhead male and i don't find redhead females attractive" because thats me.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
I am female, and I have a thing for red-headed women.

Red-headed guys, not so much.

There's just something about female red-heads...

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Male, and redheaded women (darker red the better, gingers just aren't my thing) are on the top of my list. Although I do feel albino skin tones or the like ruin the attractiveness of redheaded women for me, at that.

The only hair type that comes close otherwise, is pure black.. *drools*

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I see red hair as being like...chocolate sauce, or sprinkles, or whipped cream or something. Put it on something good like ice cream and the ice cream tastes even better, put it on a turd and it's still going to taste horrible.

So yes, while red hair is definitely a plus I'm not exactly lusting after my prime-minister

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Well, any race, gender, or hair style can be attractive depending on how they look.

Id say, "Yes. I do find red heads attractive". Personally, i like a woman with black/dark brown hair more, but red heads can be attractive.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
I must say it all depend on they eyes. for me Dark hair and blue eyes = sexy, and dark eyes and bond hair = sexy. in this case it depend on how "red" we are talking. To me people's appearance is simply art personality matter far more and as far as attractiveness can make or brake you with ease.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Pegghead said:
I see red hair as being like...chocolate sauce, or sprinkles, or whipped cream or something. Put it on something good like ice cream and the ice cream tastes even better, put it on a turd and it's still going to taste horrible.

So yes, while red hair is definitely a plus I'm not exactly lusting after my prime-minister

That's the hottest politician I've ever seen. Seriously, for a woman of however old she is, with whatever pressures her office places on her, she's looking good. I don't know her politics or if that colors your opinion at all, but regardless, good for her

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Redheads a definite yes. The fiery, sexy mentality they spring on me.

BUT redheads are a very strange, strange race.

Either they're uglier than Clint Eastwood's withered buttock, or they're the hottest thing since nuclear fusion, with no apparent middle ground. Like, seriously...

I've never seen an average looking redhead. Or an okay looking redhead, or a pretty redhead.

They're either ogre fodder, or beautiful beyond measure.

Also Amy Pond, that is all.