Poll: Regret

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I only regret posting an AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) Video on my Youtube Channel which got me banned. I created a new one and it's more popular though.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Nope. Then I realized there are a lot more people on here that I know. DAMN YOU YAHTZEE!

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
I feel this is somehow appropriate:

Dear Humanity, We regret Being Alien Bastards.
We regret Coming to Earth.
And we most DEFINATLEY Regret the Corps just blew OUR RAGGEDY ASS FLEET!

(Hoorah)

O: Yeahh plently of times. But life is just a series of mistakes that sometimes look like they worked.

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
WINDOWCLEAN2 said:

(Hoorah)

O: Yeahh plently of times. But life is just a series of mistakes that sometimes look like they worked.
You just made my day. Hoo-rah!

Miffmoff

Aug 31, 2009
I don't think I have yet but I don't want to use one of the two applicable options 'cause they seem a bit disrespectful to me

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
Miffmoff said:
I don't think I have yet but I don't want to use one of the two applicable options 'cause they seem a bit disrespectful to me
Oh, cmon! Call me a nub! I accept my nubbishness, let it rip XD

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
enzilewulf said:
Heh...raise your hand if you remember Maxthereaper...
I think most people know Max at this point.
And I don't think he regretted it, really.

OT: Yeah, once.
It was a Thursday.
LustFull0ne said:
Well if I have ever offended anybody, I apologize. Other than that, I regret nothing.............
Not even Garfield?[footnote]My response to anyone who says they regret nothing. Also, e-respect gained for knowing easy as pie reference.[/footnote]

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
Personally, no... I find it difficult to regret posting stuff to Internet people.

I am, however, wondering how the "I just shaved my pubic hair." poster, awesomeClaw or whatnot, has not posted here yet though.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
a couple things. mainly arguing with people. i regret it because they make me say things that i then get a lot of flak for
also i made a thread asking why people still hate russia years after the cold war ended. it split into 2 sections - people wonderng aloud how much of a sarcastic dick i am, and people discussing why commuism doesnt work
neither of which answered my question.
i predict flak for this as well
but ive found that when people are self concious about their posts, they get a bit more reasonable

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I can only rememeber one specific thing. Some dolt on youtube made me angry, and in the heat of passion I made a thread about it. I got around a million responses along the lines of "This is your first time on the internet, huh sport?" That was painful.

WINDOWCLEAN2 said:

(Hoorah)
The message just repeats. Regret...regret...regret.

Estoki

May 25, 2010
I never a regretted anything I have posted, anywhere, what's done is done.