Poll: Rule 63: Yourself

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Naa... That would be too weird. I like my partner being different from myself because it would be too awkward with me and a female me, though we would be amazing friends. My reasoning for this, some of the best things happen when your surprised when it comes to a partner. My girlfriend for instance, she's very shy. When I first asked her out I thought she was completely innocent.

Imagine how I felt when I found out she really wanted to have sex with me and she was damn good at sexual relations even with no previous experience.

Best. Surprise. Ever.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Probably not because it would be slightly creepy but I might just because it would be also interesting... a maybe for me.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well, not at first, but Im sure we would if we developed a relationship overtime, I would give her a new name in this world, it's a girl me, how can it not be awesome!

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I would almost want to have a child just to see how that turns out. Plus, I could start a religion!

Although if I was still with my girlfriend I wouldn't.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I wonder how much a male version of myself would resemble my twin brother....

so it depends...obviously, I think it would feel to much like screwing a familiy member

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Vault101 said:
I wonder how much a male version of myself would resemble my twin brother....
Assuming you have a vagina, not more than any other sibling would. Fraternal twins aren't any more genetically related than normal siblings.

Though I have two cousins (both sisters) that really look alike. I honestly didn't start figuring out which is which for a few years. Oh, and they both look like their brother. You see them together and you're instantly like "yup, brother and sisters".

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Here's the million dollar question: would we know we were alternate universe versions of each other? Because knowing me, if we didn't we'd probably hit it off and be in a pretty serious relationship pretty quickly. If we did know she was me with the Y chromosome removed and an additional X-chromosome inserted, I'd be too squicked out by the incest angle; genetically, she would essentially be my daughter.

Edit: My daughter, with my father. Cue fridge horror.

Edit: Especially for the female posters around here, where that would actually be physically possible.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Nope, definitely not.

First of all, I doubt I'd find opposite gender me attractive. It's not that I don't think that I'm attractive... but I doubt that my features would transfer over to the opposite gender in a way that I'd find attractive. For instance, I prefer darker-haired guys. Red-headed guys don't do it for me... so since I'm a ginger, it wouldn't work too well. Plus, we'd probably both agree that if a child somehow happened, it would be weird as hell.

...Actually, it would just generally be weird as hell.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
We would have done it and probably played together in other ways as well...and of all the ways we would play we would be ashamed of...well, just about all of them.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
hittite said:
On a side note "selfcest" just doesn't have that ring to it. I prefer "narciscest."
Alright, "narcicest" is definitely a word to be remembered. I'm stealing that.

As for the question?

Um...

Perhaps? It's a really creepy thought, but I'd like to think she'd be rather attractive. But it'd just be so damn awkward! I'm not so great with the flirting, so she wouldn't be, either. We'd have no idea what we were doing, and... jeez.

Yeah, it's just really weird. I wouldn't know what to do until I had already done it (or not done it, whatever the case may be).