Poll: Sex or Escapist

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Seriously, man? Who in their right mind would neglect their girlfriend for a website? They wouldn't have a girlfriend for long.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I'm a virgin, so I hardly know what I'm missing.

So... I voted to go make a MLP thread. But I'm not even going to.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Where's this "great fucking site", again?

screw this im going to make a MLP thread

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Seriously, man? Who in their right mind would neglect their girlfriend for a website? They wouldn't have a girlfriend for long.
Oh but the OP never said anything about a partner here. Could be just some secks in general :3

OT; it really just depends on who I'm getting the sex from >.>

Cracker3011

May 7, 2009
So... Tempted... To say third option...

I would say sex, but then again, ANY virgin guy in the uncaring grip of puberty would say the same thing.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
...Wha... really? You... I... really?! Ooh Escapist, yeah, definitely, I love posting that much! NO! Sex! Jeeeeez...

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Owyn_Merrilin said:
What has a girlfriend got to do with sex? (Buh dum tsh)

OP: Yeah...a very almost neccesity against a website... Then again this is one of the only places where I can find like minded people, so I'm more likely to find someone here that out in the everyday world. Then again again, my oppurtunities for sex are not my own choice, so even if I did choose it, it would probably still be rare.

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
Primal urges don't have a hole lot to do with it, it's more that my love for my partner outweighs my love for yahtzee(which is considerable non the less).

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I like both, but come on! Silly question!
It'd be nice to combine the two though...
cke said:
Sexcapist?
That would be like the best thing EVAH!!!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Sex, by a very long way. There are other forums if needs must. They are to the Escapist what my palm is to sex.

That is, a vaguely passable substitute.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
Let's see... The second best thing I can do with my penis (first being hiding it in people's salads) versus being occasionally bitched at by pseudo-intellectuals about how my opinion is "wrong".

Gee, I can't seem to decide.

Tulks

Dec 30, 2010
If you have to ask then you're probably not in a position to be having sex...

katsumoto03 said:
Let's see... The second best thing I can do with my penis (first being hiding it in people's salads) versus being occasionally bitched at by pseudo-intellectuals about how my opinion is "wrong".

Gee, I can't seem to decide.
"Occasionally"? Sir, I find your logic flawed and your conclusion disagreeable.

:p

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Sorry escapist, but I like sticking my dick in things more than hanging out here. Or at least I think I do, virgin as I am.

Sep 19, 2008
cke said:
Sexcapist?
I am gonna go ahead and say a site by that name will already exist... and it will be somewhat different to this one.

If i have to choose the sex wins of course, however what's to say we cannot sex and surf it is possible if a little awkward, trust me