Poll: Sex or Gaming?

FuktLogik

Jan 6, 2010
I can only fuck for so many hours in a day before either I, my dick, or whomever I'm fucking, gets tired. Sex is fun, but I can game for 5 consecutive hours without needing to take a break or wash the sheets. If I had a choice like the one in the OP post, I'd go for the sex, but I'd be gaming after I was finished ( I mean console gaming. Tabletop is entertaining).

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I have had this conversation with all of my table-top gamer buddies. We would all choose sex over the game. None of us likes to be "that guy", but this is the agreement we reach. That group gets together every week, and we can improvise. None of us gets laid that often.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Bros before Hos

No offense, and please don't take the comment I made above to seriously, but I'd take a tabletop game over sex any time... Social life is important to me, and assuming this girl were in a relationship with me, she'd probably agree, and to that extent, play the tabletop games with us probably.

EDIT: Rephrase: It depend on the game really. If its something like a DnDish game and everyone's power gaming, or by table top something like a family board game, I'd take sex, but if it was RP or something like that, I'd take the game and friends any day.

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
TheSchizoid said:
Relationship girl or hot stranger girl I know nothing about? This makes much difference.
He said the girl was willing to have sex at that point in their relationship. I'm pretty sure that means relationship girl.

OT: People in my Cthulutech group skip out for girlfriends all the time, so it'd be a double standard for them to feel bad about me skipping out for sex with a hot girlfriend.

The Dreamer

Jul 1, 2011
Hehehe, I know a nice tabletop game to play with my friend...

(The joke here is that I'm implying that the tabletop game is sex, thereby eliminating all need for contemplation over choice)

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Hermia said:
I had to laugh at my friend earlier who found himself in a predicament. He could not decide if he should attend a table top game at a friend's house or if he should hang out with his crush, a hot girl who was ready to have sex with him at that point in their relationship.

Now maybe its just me but I am pretty sure that if any of his friends would have had this same choice, none of them would have shown up to play the game that night. So help me out escapists, is sex as important to men as society makes it seem or would you choose the game over the girl?

Tried to edit the sex option to allow for straight or homosexual preferences, didn't work so just pretend that it says gender of your choice, instead of member of opposite sex. Cheerio!
Sex. A thousand times over. It basically replaced video games in my life up until about 2 weeks ago, so I could go back to it.

Sex is with someone else, too, and I'm alone for too much of my time.

Also, you could do sex on a table-top, and make up a fun game to do with it, so you could do both.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Opposite sex sex is boring.
Still...Why not both at the same time?
captcha: ayintaci came
Oh yeah he did

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
See, this is because I'm that sad, lonely kid who hangs around at your local high school sitting on a stack of bricks with a portable gaming system in one hand and a phone with an empty inbox in the other, but if it was someone I actually knew and liked, then I'd definitely choose sex--or even just spending time with them. I get enough of the games thing at home.

MikeCrick

Jan 4, 2011
The thing is, there is no guarentee of sex here is there?

I'm in a long term relationship so it's skews my viewpoint somewhat. It's rare for my partner to just offer sex straight out and even then she's rarely used it as a bargaining chip. The big thing here is that I'm choosing to have a bit of fun that I might be able to have fairly often or go out and be social with my friends.

I'd have to pick the friends I guess in this situation, however if I'm playing a video game with a mate and my partner wanders in saying 'come to bed', in that not so subtle way, the controller is turned off and my friend probably gives me a supporting wink of the eye as I leave the room.

PHOENIXRIDER57

Mar 2, 2010
I would have picked table top games but my roommates and I play Risk almost every other night; and my girl friend lives in another town, so I love my sex with her.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
Gaming.

But not because it is gaming, but because it is a commitment I made to friends, and it is rude to leave friends hanging in the lurch because something "better" came up. I wouldn't stand up my sports team if I had made a commitment to be there and play, I wouldn't stand up my job, I wouldn't stand up my friends.

Also, my gaming groups are RP heavy and very intricate. It really messes up the game if someone is missing. We also plan in advance and get commitments. We also usually only play once a fortnight, from noon to 5-6pm. If someone can't make it, it is expected that they will email and call in advance...which will often result in the came being cancelled for that week/month.

If some hottie says, right now let's do it--screw your friends. That isn't cool. I'd have to say no. I'd never ask someone I cared about to break their pre-standing commitments...which is basically making them break their word...which is a form of dishonor...and no one I'd want to sleep with would ask me to do the same.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I picked sex, simply because I'm a virgin and don't see that changing anytime soon.

However, if I had a steady source of both sex and D&D, I might consider the options a bit more. I'd still probably choose sex, just based on instinct. But as is D&D is pretty rare as well, so if I had frequent sex, I'd go play D&D.

This is assuming that I know the woman in question, wouldn't sleep with a total stranger. I also wouldn't sleep with her if she was expecting a romantic relationship afterwords... That is, unless I liked her